💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice choice of music!! bullet time lol that was cool

bryce is a much easier program for 3d than 3dsm, 3dsm would take ages to make the sky/bg of bryce

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
it was good but it was short, usually u want make movies longer than this. but i liked the fact you were the first on these forums to release an original film.

i was hoping to see some story line and not just some dude who walks out of his room, dodges bullets, and of end scene.

7/10
its a trailer you dumbass -_-
the real movie wont come tho.. plans changed

and misticdragon ur right.. i have bryce too.. but bryce is made for outside scenes, especially landscapes.. you cant make models, animate em, and do all stuff... you cant even move a vertex... only the whole object..

what i made is absolutely impossible in bryce..

Best answers
Dont be so quick to say things are impossible in Bryce. In fact, most anything is possible with it.

Best answers
Dont be so quick to say things are impossible in Bryce. In fact, most anything is possible with it.
man...you can't model with bryce. bryce is only for creating landscapes. You can create toruses and stuff but you can only move and scale the whole object. You cant work with vertices and faces like with other 3d progs.....and it is impossible to create a movie like that in bryce

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom