It's time for a new signature =/

Best answers
Well...Um...Does someone mind making a new signature for me? I've been using the same ones I've always had, and I'm kind of getting tired of them. If someone will make me a new signature, these are the pictures I would like in it:

If someone will make me a signature with these three pictures in it, then I would like for you to put the three Goku forms from Super Saiyan 1, to Super Saiyan 3, and with a kind of bluish purplish background, kind of like the color of the sky on the Kai Planet. It's kind of like the evolution of Goku =/. I would really appreciate it if someone could make me a new signature with these pictures in it. Thanks in advance.

Best answers
It would be hard seeing how the pictures are all cut on the same side and top. Most GOOD signatures have 1 picture or no picutres. Just my opinion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i could try to do sometihng neat if you could find a slightly bigger pic of ss3 goku, so that his face is closer to the size of the other 2

Best answers
You can change the picture if you want. I was just simply showing the pictures that I would like, but if you want to change Super Saiyan 3 Goku picture, then do as you wish :D.

Best answers
You can always go to gamerenders' website and search for "Goku".

Best answers
Ok so...Does that mean someone is going to make a signature for me =X?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You have enough signatures.

If we wants a new sig, he can request it anytime, do not spam threads like this again. ~Synth

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jakut said:

Still trying to adjust it -.-
Just a suggestion, try making it go from SSJ1-3, instead of 3-1

maybe it'll look better :)

also mind posting the renders? im lazy myself to cut it :S

Best answers
Yeah, if you could, please try ordering the Goku's 1-3 instead 3-1, just so I can see if I like it more =X. If you don't want to, that's fine, I still like the other one you made me, and thank you, I like it a lot.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it actually looks nice the way it is. It's not what you'd expect, which makes it kick that much more ass :p

Good job Jakut!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom