It's sig night!

Best answers
j u s t f e l t l i k e m a k i n s i g s : D

my new main-sig, which i made yesterday

I doubt anything will change, but id like to hear what ppl's got to say bout them.
Oh! And I do think the Lulu sig is better than the GTO one, but Onizuka is stayen cuz he's tha man and he roxorz your boxorz ^^

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Good colors, the BG really sinking in the smoke from the ciggerette feel. My only beef is the font, it's could be a little less dense, if you know what I mean. Overall, the sig is very decent. 6/10

2. I'm really liking this sig, and how you used the custom brushes in accordance to the font. 8/10

3. Great image of Chun-Li, the color scheme is very good, I'm just not enthused with the arrangement of brushing. 6/10

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i saw ur sig and i was waiting for this thread :D

I like the sigs you are using composition, brushing and typography look great, i like the GTO sig alot, but i must say that the outter edge of the type looks a little awkward it may just be the colour of the type, or it may just be the blending, i'd alter it a little. The lulu sig looks good too, but im not too sure about the lulu in the middle, if i was you, i'd either remove it completely, or choose a different font, as the middle L looks too distracting to me, but all in all awesome work, im a fan of your style ;)

forgot to say about you're chun li sig, i'd say its perfect, apart from the font you used for the top and bottom text, its a little too strong for that sig imo

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i do like the sigs (girl in third sig could be better blended tho) but....i find ur sig style...well...getting boring, u have been using this style for quite a long while now and imo...they are getting boring so for sig:
1. 5/10
2. 6/10
3. 4/10

Best answers
Sicron - dont rush the girl, shes on her way :) and im glad your sigs are finally getting some more color into them. Whatever youre taking, keep taking it :)

1- Image quality is a little on the downside, but thats aight. Im a fan of the background, and I see what you were trying to do with the font, but I think right now it doesnt achieve that effect. Go in and customize the font yourself, make it scatter and fade away a bit more, and itll be better.

2- Love it. Everything is great, but I must agree with David on this one - the middle L is too distracting. Make it smaller, that might do the trick.

3- Honestly dont find anything wrong with it, everything seems to blend well and the sig itself just works. Flawless.

Keep at it woman...
Girl power! o_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice sigs. They are put together nicely.

1. 7/10
2. 9/10 (Lulu kicks arse.)
3. 8/10 (Street fighter!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom