[Old PotW] its over 9000 !!!

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think at some point we decided something like the first trans (big ******* cinematic one) was invincible (and un cancelable) and the rest were open. Or something. Either way it wasn't abuseable.
**** yeah ! Long Cinematic Transformations :D

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think at some point we decided something like the first trans (big ******* cinematic one) was invincible (and un cancelable) and the rest were open. Or something. Either way it wasn't abuseable.
I thought it was decided that the very first one would be invincible, but I could be wrong.

Speaking of transformations though, will the big cinematic only be shown once and all the other times will be shorter, or will it work like it did in the past versions and it'll be faster after a certain Power Level? It always seemed kind of weird to me that you'd still have a long transformation after doing it the first time.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I thought it was decided that the very first one would be invincible, but I could be wrong.

Speaking of transformations though, will the big cinematic only be shown once and all the other times will be shorter, or will it work like it did in the past versions and it'll be faster after a certain Power Level? It always seemed kind of weird to me that you'd still have a long transformation after doing it the first time.
I think it'd work best if the long cinematic was shown only once, and the other times it would be a shorter* transformation, and after a certain PL it'd be "instant".

Also, great POTW.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it'd work best if the long cinematic was shown only once, and the other times it would be a longer transformation, and after a certain PL it'd be "instant".

Also, great POTW.
..You mean shorter?

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Karrde, it was decided that, the first one. The long cinematic one, wouldn't be able to be canceled and you'd be invincible during it, at least the very first time you activate it. The two shorter ones however don't share that invincible trait.. not sure if those were decided to be cancelable or not.

EDIT: Information subject to change!

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I personally think, it should be like this, You hold a Button, where it powers u up, and transforms as the bar feels up. Making it feel more real lol. Higher PLVL, the faster the power up is to transform... But if you let off on the button, then it stops powering up(Allowing it to cancel and get away from someone trying to kill you..)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Karrde, it was decided that, the first one. The long cinematic one, wouldn't be able to be canceled and you'd be invincible during it, at least the very first time you activate it. The two shorter ones however don't share that invincible trait.. not sure if those were decided to be cancelable or not.

EDIT: Information subject to change!
pretty sure the non-invincible ones are cancellable so you don't get completely boned. I'd have to talk to raven about it.

*edit*

and there is a push/shockwave after trans so someone can't simply camp them and nail them the second they're done.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. I totally agree on that. Sure. :D
Guys... we have a new "you will give" here.

Best answers
Omg looks awesome I cant wait!~ xD keep up the great work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom