IT'S ON!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, guys it's on. MTV's Xbox 360 revealed. It's 15 minutes into the show *sorry im late* but some titles don't look too different from the original xbox system. But the New madden is looking Overly impressive. In depth look at the new generation of gaming is on, and you should turn and watch it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill probably see it over here next week >;o

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I watched it, and I was very impressed with the graphics of Perfect Dark: Zero.

I was so hoping for a Halo 3 commercial, but I guess I was let down in that aspect.

Definately going to grab this mean machine once it hits the shelves.

Best answers
:\ I saw it and i have too say that Microsoft blew a genuine opportunity to truly make me wanna buy an Xbox360 with that crappy MTV show. If all they had to show for themselves were games already being reported on online and the evolution of the systems design, then they are already swimming in the same pool as the doomed Dreamcast (which I still play to this day). The graphics in the games they showcased were pretty but they were not a quantum leap that I would have expected from such a powerful machine espically the tony hawk and tiger wood games extrmely dissapointing. And some of the games were just pre-rendered scenes like the new madden, those werent even in game shots like it was stated going around the net.

Honestly, Im really starting to think they jumped the gun by releasing the system so early in comparison to its rivals Nintendo and Sony. Lest we not forget the next system from Big-N has already promised free online gaming (in some form which we have yet to see), but they have also PROMISED that their next system will completely change the way we experience gaming.

Im sure Sony will impress me though, so far they have only made one main announcement for their system and it has shaken the electronics market to its core. The cell processor has already been hyped like the next coming of Jesus and if it can do what the designers claim it an then the Xbox 360 is already underpowered. Not to mention everyone already knows for a fact that the system will be backwards compatible with PS One and PS2 software as well as the revolution will be too.

I really hope the best for Microsoft as a current Xbox owner but I am very skeptical as to wether or not they will be able to fend off their competition which will both be upping the graphical muscle as well as the feature loaded machines they will no doubt bring to the table next year. I am not saying the Nextbox will be a graphical slouch but when compared to it competitors who now know what they are dealing with, they will no doubtedly be shooting for higher stars, and both have more experience and know-how. But i guess its still too early to pass judgements maybe the outcome will be better at E3, but overall im just kinda dissapointed with everything about it except a few hardware elements, other then that it just seems exactly like what sony and nintendo called it, xbox 1.5.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nintendo doesnt get a say anymore, their system sucks balls. Both Sony and Nintendo are trying to make the Nextbox look bad so that fewer people buy it. The pricetags of these systems is enough to discourage people from buying more than one, and the wait on Sony's PS3 and Nintendo God-Knows-What systems might just be enough to get people out and buying. That head start was Sony's advantage last round, this round it looks as if MS will be first out of the gate.

Did I read the specs correctly? Three 3.2 GHz processors? Just imagine what the Cell processor can do if Sony says is can beat three fast processors. I think that whichever you choose, be it MS, Sony or... Nintendo, youre going to get an insane gaming machine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did I read the specs correctly? Three 3.2 GHz processors? Just imagine what the Cell processor can do if Sony says is can beat three fast processors
The PS3 has 4x 4ghz processors (Cell's), 16ghz?

Look at the size of one of the 4ghz processors:

The special edition is rumoured to have another processor too, 20ghz, but to me that seems like overkill.

As for the Xbox 360, i've heard some dissapointing things outside this forum, pretty much along the same lines as this thread.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Nintendo doesnt get a say anymore, their system sucks balls.
Prove it.

Best answers
Tonight they will show it in Europe.to bad i'm not home when it begins :( .Ah well,i guess they will show more at the E3.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
This is not a console war thread. Talk about consoles and ballsucking elsewhere.

Best answers
The Revolution (next nintendo console) in my opinion will be my first choice it has free online gaming for one and alot of awsome companies are signing up like square eniux for example :) more than likly the graphics will all be similar on all three consoles

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I missed it :( But I am sure this holiday season, I won't know which of the 3(if all come out around the same time) to buy...to many decisions, this is the time I wish I was rich. :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone have a link to the video? I missed it. :C

Best answers
Bah, I missed it. Seen some nice looking Xbox 360 vids and screenshots though, Condemned and Ghost Recon 3 look especially nice. Gametrailers.com - Condemened, there are already three in game videos of the game up here, along with HD versions if anyone is interested. I must say though, I'm extremely dissapointed with the shots of Perfect Dark Zero that I've seen so far. It looks like a good Xbox game, and is miles behind most of the next gen stuff I've seen. Hopefully it'll get a makeover before the game is done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom