Its official - I got cancer!

Best answers
Well they say I have a germ cell tumor like Lance Armstrong. =) Does that mean I am cool? I get to go on keno therapy right after they stick a port in my chest woohooo. The tumor by the way is wrapped around my aorta and sits on and in my left lung. This sure has turned out to be a hell of a year for me. Go 2007! My gf ended a 2 year relationship for a guy she met on WoW. And now I got cancer! I wonder whats next. No worries I am still optimistic! :cool: I should sell my computer and get a nice laptop :p so I can play esf while I lay in a hospital bed! I bet the hospital did not know I was going to use the bandwidth for this muahaha! Anyways I will keep you guys updated, well those who care haha ^_^

Later.

-]Z|R[- Anima

aka Sparky/ESFn00blicious

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a really twisted view on a life-threatening situation... but, you have my best wishes.

Best answers
Making the most out of life... =) I adore your optimism when people like me are depressed with things that pale in comparison.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn man, thats harsh... I hope everything gets better man <3 good luck with everything

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow man. best of luck to you. makes you think what you normally complain about in life isnt worth complaining about.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My gf ended a 2 year relationship for a guy she met on WoW. And now I got cancer!
Later.

You gotta be ****ing kidding me o_O. Step 1-Tell her you have cancer.

But best of luck. Did they say that they could remove most of it?

Best answers
I know this is the G@Yest question i have ever asked buut.......how do you get cancer??

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know this is the G@Yest question i have ever asked buut.......how do you get cancer??
To make matters brief, cancer results when a cell or group of cells (ie: a tissue) experience rapid, unregulated growth and division and can be caused by any number of things - random mutations in a cell's genetic material, an error in cell replication, etc. As a result, you don't really "catch" cancer. It's a dormant, integral feature in our cellular machinery, and it finds very unusual ways to get itself in motion.

I am very sorry to hear that you've been diagnosed. However, oncologists are making several interesting discoveries and finding bases for several novel treatments. I very dearly hope that they come into fruition soon!

I wish you all of the best in your struggle.

Best answers
This is a really twisted view on a life-threatening situation... but, you have my best wishes.
Well they caught it in time because of my pneumonia. And everyone tells me its really treatable. What a way to waste a whole semester at college because of this.. Damn lol. And I busted my ass so hard studying for those physics tests. I took a medical leave but I do not know what the hell that means. I think its just a nice way of dropping courses :/ O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yikes, good luck and get well soon.

And if you want to be a ****, you could totally guilt trip your ex.

Best answers
Well they say I have a germ cell tumor like Lance Armstrong. =) Does that mean I am cool?
NO?! Man, thats bad nws...
I get to go on keno therapy right after they stick a port in my chest woohooo. The tumor by the way is wrapped around my aorta and sits on and in my left lung. This sure has turned out to be a hell of a year for me. Go 2007!
I Wish you the best, and admire your optimism.

My gf ended a 2 year relationship for a guy she met on WoW.
Down with WoW.... No really, when people start falling in love over Wow.... you know its the hidden child of Satan.

And now I got cancer! I wonder whats next. No worries I am still optimistic! :cool: I should sell my computer and get a nice laptop :p so I can play esf while I lay in a hospital bed! I bet the hospital did not know I was going to use the bandwidth for this muahaha!
lmao. Always good to know they allow you to use bandwidth for such stuf.. Of course... they dont know about it.... They'll just be suspicious if you'll be downloading pr0n....

Anyways I will keep you guys updated, well those who care haha ^_^
We're all concerned. So get the ****ing well.... Later we can have some beer, russle up a few babes and then find out if nurses know how to nurse a broken heart too.

Best answers
You gotta be ****ing kidding me o_O. Step 1-Tell her you have cancer.

But best of luck. Did they say that they could remove most of it?

Ive already told her and she saw me in the hospital with her family. She could not even stare me in the eye without looking away. >.>

They say they can get it done easily, thats what I am hoping for at least =) They say theres no way its gonna kill me. knock on wood. :yes:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh well thats good. kemo therapy is a ***** though. keep us updated.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lucky for your ass that they caught it early. most cancer is easily treatable if caught soon enough.

anyway good luck in kemo buddy. ill be rooting for you. mainly because it seems to be the entire detroit red wings team playing along with you against two 10 year old crippled kids.

Best answers
Ive already told her and she saw me in the hospital with her family. She could not even stare me in the eye without looking away. >.>

They say they can get it done easily, thats what I am hoping for at least =) They say theres no way its gonna kill me. knock on wood. :yes:
Cancer's nasty **** man... i lost many friends and family members to cancer. Good thing that it shouldt be deadly though. Just think positive and keep tellin yourself "im gonna kick this cancer's ass". Positive thinking always helps out, and it looks like you got plenty of it.

Good luck man.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I've known lots of people in my family to have had cancer. Both my grandparents had it at some points, and my aunt even had brain cancer once. All of them got through it though. Come to think, anyone I've ever known who got cancer came out alright. Maybe I'm some sort of lucky...human...thingy. So...if I'm posting here, then maybe that adds more likelihood to you making a full recovery!

You: "Somebody has set me up the cancer!"

Cancer: "How are all you gentlemen? All your cell are belong to us!"

Me: "Die Cancer! For great justice!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm fully aware how dumb that sounded, but I couldn't resist.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's good to know. I hope, then, that any chemotherapy regimen they put you on will be a brief one.

Again, I restate, I'm hoping for the best.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when you go chemo, expect hair loss, a sensation in your mouth leaving everything you eat tasting horrible, and general weakness and malaise. do anything you can to avoid gettin any infection, since your immune system will be probably if not wiped away. Avoid large crowds of people, getting cuts, dirty areas.

sometimes gettin cancer is erratic. the most common most preventable cause of cancer is smoking, next comes alcohol. =x so just a heads up for anyone who does one or the other

Best answers
Woah dude your so dam positive I would be devestated. Dammit females are so assy sometimes im sorry but i really found the fact that she fell in love over wow incredibly shocking yet funny sorry if i offended you. Well good luck for the future keep safe and most of all alive!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom