It's not too late to save ESF.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just don't get hostile guys, we want a nice happy death, not one full of flames.

Best answers
To me, it honestly doesn't matter. A death is as it is. Since we're constantly re-assured that the forum is going down, there is really no point. We're going down anyway, so it's not going to matter later, cause we're not coming back.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
So now esf will die????? like dragonmodZ? this cant be true ppl like esf ppl play esf??? its like they are gonna throw you from your mainland......

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh it would be funny if ESF would be shutdown now.
Cause lots of people emailed them about ESF.

And still i dont got an Email about the Shutdown of ESF.
And still i say its APRIL FOOLS Prank and not real.
and nothing will change my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think a Model based off yours truely would be a great addition. I can already see the attacks.

1) Finger Laser
2) Deathball

and to give me a good beam attack without going too overboard:

3) Gallick Gun.

And just for something fun and interesting:

4) Renzoku. The new one of course.

You all know you'd play as me.

Best answers
okay guys this is a joke www.gamefaqs.com some one shut them down too but wait a couple of mins lol this mod isnt massivly knowen and the people who make it arnt selling it so there is no reason for them to get there panties in a bunch its a freeware game just like otheres

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
Don't blame the ESF team. Blame FUNimation.
those stupid ****TYimation i dont get it why would they shut off esf they didnt sell anything...would it be that forcepit acces??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder how many email Funimation received today regarding DBZ mods - not just ESF.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
USSJ_Gohan said:
those stupid ****TYimation i dont get it why would they shut off esf they didnt sell anything...would it be that forcepit acces??
Copyrighted things cannot be used at all without buying rights to it. It doesn't matter if you make a model based on Goku, it is still copyrighted even though you made the model from scratch. Even if the team didn't sell ESF, they still distributed it, and that is the thing that could've had them slapped with a C&D.

The whole thing about that is if you use copyrighted material, your best bet is to keep it to yourself, unless you buy rights for it, which might give you a go ahead on releasing it to the public.

Another thing... It's not Funimations fault, it's no ones fault, it is simply the law.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's time to shank or be shanked.

*drops pants*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom