It's not too late to save ESF.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... If this is true...

1953 Paseo Del Marc
(760) 501-2135

Call the cops and tell my parents that i'm so, so, soooo sorry for being sooo emo </ 3

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
omg u guys what is this ??? FUNimation cant do this they dont have any permission 2 do this esf is a freeware... what's the point of this 1 april joke this one is the biggest one scare us?
plz tell us that this is a joke or something..
hey pain i see ure avater is laughing :D so its a joke ?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
April fools joke could turn bad

*Funimation employee* "Let's see whats new on the web about Funimation"

www.google.com

Search "FUNimation"

Results

www.esforces.com
FUNimation is shutting us down!!

*Funimation employee* "Hmm..." *click* "this isn't on file..." "Well, lets shut it down anyway"

Best answers
JoeJustJoe said:
April fools joke could turn bad

*Funimation employee* "Let's see whats new on the web about Funimation"

www.google.com

Search "FUNimation"

Results

www.esforces.com
FUNimation is shutting us down!!

*Funimation employee* "Hmm..." *click* "this isn't on file..." "Well, lets shut it down anyway"

There isn't written anything about closing ESF so.............SHUT UP!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're full of ****, man.

Legal Department: 9am-2pm, Mon-Thu. Wow, yeah right. *

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just give up the project. We all know ESF died the second I quit playing anyway.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still dont got an Email from Funimation but when it comes today or tomorrow i be sure posting it here.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say doggystyle. Sounds like fun to me.

Or a Sonic Mod, your choice...

Best answers
Hah, I found IMPOSSIBLY HARD to believe that ESF is shutting down....

Keep trying folks! :fight:

By the way, nice work so far! I've been enjoying every patch since beta 1.0...

Keep on the hard work! can't wait for beta 1.3!!!!:yes:

Best answers
Too bad 1.3 is not going to be released anymore unless the team decided to release it as it is...!

Best answers
I really do believe the team on this one. I doubt theyed try so hard to get their point across unless it was real. I think that they should just do what bfp did and have made up characters. It really does suck to have all this hard work over the last years end the way that its about to.

But as an idea couldnt u guys do this. I heard that regardless 1.3 was gonna be the last release anyway. Honestly i dont kno how much it would cost to use the characters one last time but couldnt we put up some type of donation to try one last effort to keep esf alive possibly. Ive grown very accustomed to the people here and would be willing to donate wutever possible to keep it going. I just dont wanna see it die especially not like this.

Best answers
Yeah, you've got a point there. The team could use the money from the Force Pit donations to buy the characters. Then to make it less money, you could cut 18 and Ginyu, to keep it from having to pay for the buddy characters, so then 1.3 would still be good, cause it would be like the classic versions, with improvements. We don't need new characters =/. The only problem with this suggestion, is that most of the time, when you want to borrow a licensed character, it costs a butt load of money. If it doesn't though, and you guys could do this, then 1.3 can still be promising. You could continue your work, just with only having to cut out the Ginyu Force and the Androids.

Best answers
Look. It's April Fools day. I've already proved 3 out of the 4 April Fools jokes without trying. This could be the fourth.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say we should do models based on team and community members, that'd be pretty sweet and a nice throwback in which to let ESF die.

Best answers
Look Denariax. You just signed up on here, I doubt you know much about what is going on. I've talked to many, many people who know a lot about what is going on. The reason the team posted this today, is so people like you, would take the news easier, thinking it was an April Fools joke. Think what you want, but when ESF is shut down, I bet you're going to feel stupid. Unless the petition for ESF saves it, then we're out of luck. Also, we would still have to wait a couple months to see the results from the petition towards FUNimation, and see what they say. If they're fine with it, only then can the team start to continue their work.

Best answers
I'm not going to feel stupid.

Because this is an internet game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom