It's no joke, I have proof

sub

Active Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
5,960
Best answers
0
This is no joke. Funimation did contact ESF and ESF is getting shut down. How do I know? I'm the one that contacted Funimation and told them about how ESF was infringing upon their copyright.
 
The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
4,803
Best answers
0
Look at the date when the email was sent. I'd like to say it's a joke, but it's not. All the work we put in esf the last years was in vain.
 
New Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
838
Best answers
0
Let me just ask you guys this...Why would FUNimation pick this one particular mod to shut down? Also, they shouldn't have copy right issues with it, because it's not being sold.
 
New Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2005
Messages
162
Best answers
0
Mccdbz5 said:
Let me just ask you guys this...Why would FUNimation pick this one particular mod to shut down? Also, they shouldn't have copy right issues with it, because it's not being sold. I still belive it's going to be shut down though =/.


wtf is this? 3 topics ago you where all "ITS GOING TO BE SHUT DOWN, STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN!!!" why the change of heart?
 
New Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
838
Best answers
0
It's no change of heart, it's asking questions...
 
New Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2005
Messages
162
Best answers
0
i for one dont believe it will be shut down, because if this is infact true, then people will most likly change the chars in it like they did with Bid For Power, then someone will come along, make a dbz pack for it, then all wil lbe well again


and yes, i am very parinoid, thank you for asking :D
 
New Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
46
Best answers
0
it's kinda silly.

1: Bid for power wasnt touched until they asked for money,
2: ESF doesnt ask for money.
3: theres a 1/365.5 ratio that its supposed to happen TODAY / late last night.
4: ESF has been going for ages, why shut them down now?
5: Type: "half-life mods" on google, or goto moddb. and there is a massive list of games, whereas funimation would look for DBZ / DB / DBGT or whatever,
i doubt it would take them around 4 years.
 
Member
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
608
Best answers
0
mcc is right they cant say anything....cuz they dont sell it is a free mod
they may do anything with it.
 
New Member
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
3,397
Best answers
0
RaiKhan said:
it's kinda silly.

1: Bid for power wasnt touched until they asked for money,
2: ESF doesnt ask for money.
3: theres a 1/365.5 ratio that its supposed to happen TODAY / late last night.
4: ESF has been going for ages, why shut them down now?
5: Type: "half-life mods" on google, or goto moddb. and there is a massive list of games, whereas funimation would look for DBZ / DB / DBGT or whatever,
i doubt it would take them around 4 years.
Thats acually a negative. You pay money to get the new version of ESF first.
 
New Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
1
Best answers
0
Dj^Swift said:
Thats acually a negative. You pay money to get the new version of ESF first.
LOL, you mean the force pit?
1) Its a donation you dont "have" to pay anithing if you dont want
2) You only get info on the game development progress, no the beta release before other ppl.
 
New Member
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
3,397
Best answers
0
youcantseeme said:
LOL, you mean the force pit?
1) Its a donation you dont "have" to pay anithing if you dont want
2) You only get info on the game development progress, no the beta release before other ppl.

LOL YOU DIDN'T READ CORRECTLY ROFL

Dj^Swift teh 1337 said:
Thats acually a negative. You pay money to get the new version of ESF first.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
1,560
Best answers
0
Let's count you as the first of thousands that will now flock to their emails and send FUNimation a bunch of hate mail.
 

sub

Active Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
5,960
Best answers
0
Revitalized Prince said:
Let's count you as the first of thousands that will now flock to their emails and send FUNimation a bunch of hate mail.
I'm tempted to make a thread asking everyone to post hate mail to funimation in response to them closing ESF. That'd be classic if atleast one person would do it.
 
New Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
92
Best answers
0
Just like clock work. I think it would've been funnier if they shutdown the site for today.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top