It's just a freaking joke !!!

Best answers
it's just a joke ...... so stop arguing about it ...... you'll see tommorow that i'm right ...... it's only a freaking april fools ... why can't you guys admit it .... i think you guys WANT esf 1.3 to be dead beacause your bealiving in the teams joke for april FOOLS .... i admit that it was very bealivebel ..... BUT it's only a joke ....

(talking about the ones who bealive that it's not a joke )

and esf team ... good one .... but not good enough ... your not having me fooled ;D :yes: ....

SO EVERYONE PLEASE STOP ARGUING ABOUT THIS ..... i wish this topic to be closed so therefor no one can reply to this cuz i'm sick of everyone bealiving this crap .... there are 2 many clues about the truth witch is that this is a prank ....

Best answers
i still think that joke was harsh even though it may not be true.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though I hate to admit it, ESF will go down, along with all the work we put into it. ****!

Best answers
USSJ_Gohan said:
This is the biggest 1 april joke i erver saw :D

true ... i mean look at it ... even cold is acting ... and he's doing such a great job :laff: ...... common people .... it's a joke .... please stop it allready ... getting tired of the forum being filled with ooohhh nooo esf 1.3 is gonna die .... it's dead ... NOOOOOOO ....... :D ....

Best answers
and i actually commented on this!!!!! read through the forums and find at least 3 posts where i have commented on something

Best answers
really getting sick of this aprils joke .... 1. it's old .... 2.it's getting boring .... 3. some people still bealive that it's true .... 4. getting tired of reading and posting that it's not true .... so i'm gonna go play cs and post later that it's not tru till the clock striks 12 meening that it's 2 of april snd the esf team will post on the news that esf is fine and bla bla bla ....

Best answers
Mist said:
really getting sick of this aprils joke .... 1. it's old .... 2.it's getting boring .... 3. some people still bealive that it's true .... 4. getting tired of reading and posting that it's not true .... so i'm gonna go play cs and post later that it's not tru till the clock striks 12 meening that it's 2 of april snd the esf team will post on the news that esf is fine and bla bla bla ....

hmmm that sounds superb my fine friend, i think ill join you

Best answers
ya gonna bee like newyears ...... 3 2 1 ..... YOU GOT HAD ... ESF WILL LIVE FOREVER :))

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah ESF will live forever in the world called Hell. < / 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom