Its installed i just can't run it

Best answers
see i have installed ESF and everything and ESF doesnt show up on my steam account under the game list and it is a shortcut on my desktop and everytime i double click it it brings me to Counter Strike Screen what do i do to be able to play? plz help me

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Are you using the Counter-Strike: Condition Zero package? If so, Earth Special Forces won't work with it.

Best answers
so is Counter strike 1 Anthology the Counter Strike: Condition Zero package cause i went to walmart and they didnt have half-life do you think they would have it a EB games or Gamestop

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CS Anthology is in fact a CZ package. So you cant use thatone.

Dunno about EB games.

Best answers
i got half-life and when i try to Download the files off ESF from the Half-life 2 files it says corrupted installer what do i do?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
As far as i know, the installer from HL2Files.com is not corrupted. I'll download it later on today to see if it really is, but over 150.000 people already downloaded it, and no one really complained about it.

Best answers
ive been redownloading it since yesterday and it keeps happening i think it might be because of my comp but can a comp make a file you are downloading corrupt? and i cant defrag my comp

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could be a virus or something like that. Other than that it shouldnt be corrupt everytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom