It's Important to Shave Everywhere Guys!!!

Best answers
Roflmao!! You guys here need to totally check this out. I found this to be highly amusing. Also, after the intro is over, you can go over to the main menu and click other options with activates other ones as well which are just as funny, in my opinion.

http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/index.html

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao, "wear your **** and **** like a gladiator mask".

Didn't know things like this existed, but why would any guy want to shave their balls completely? The "aftermath" doesn't seem worth it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
but why would any guy want to shave their balls completely?
Grow up a bit, and you'll start to realize the benefit. Since you're only 15, I'm assuming you don't have much experience with members of the opposite sex.

I'm sure based on the above you can make the connection.

Best answers
I bet you can't trim your nose/earhairs with that thing, so you can't just shave everywhere with it..

False commercials suck -_- I'd sue them if I had the money..

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kimfu said:
I bet you can't trim your nose/earhairs with that thing, so you can't just shave everywhere with it..

False commercials suck -_- I'd sue them if I had the money..
Trimming != shaving.

I'd like to see you stick a razor up your nose / in your ear.

You can't shave your liver either, is it still false advertising?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... that was ****ing great!

i loved the music video too xD

might have to get me one of those... waxing is just too expensive.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You..wax.. ? That has to hurt :O

Anyway, shaving your balls has great benefits. Oh yeah.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn high and near unnattainable standards of beauty :( I'm glad I've got a girl who actually digs my hair. Or is a good enough liar to convince me of it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who doesn't shave their balls?

That's the funniest thing I've ever seen. Ever. I loved the part when you asked about waxing and stuff. I tried to ask him my own questions but he wouldn't answer them. That's funny stuff right there mmmmmmhm

Best answers
wait..im no 15 year old, but even I dont know wether or not men should shave their pubic region. Mainly because I dont go around asking, and I dont go around looking. So if someone could please enlighten me on the benefits of shaving, I would greatly appreciate it. I mean, ive tried before. But as stated before, the
'aftermath' of it (small hairs constantly poking your legs) sucks..so why? If anything, I would just trim.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Grow up a bit, and you'll start to realize the benefit. Since you're only 15, I'm assuming you don't have much experience with members of the opposite sex.
Nah I mean when it would start to grow back, wouldn't it be extremely itchy?

And I never knew girls liked it shaven, I was here thinking most of them thought the opposite.

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Nah I mean when it would start to grow back, wouldn't it be extremely itchy?

And I never knew girls liked it shaven, I was here thinking most of them thought the opposite.
^_^ Well if you would ask me sometimes, then maybe you would know-- you only have yourself to blame Chaky.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i understand the benefit. but hell yes it would itch, and it would hurt too when those new hairs poked your sack.

no shaving... i'll trim the hair around my wang, but i dont expect anyone to suck on my balls. k?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you shave it down once and never do it again, of course its gonna itch like crazy growing back... Thats why you shave it everytime you take a shower.

Anyway, this is an em-effing dragonball z forum, why are we talking about shaving our balls? :S

Mehh...ohwell, shave your balls and be happy, feels good. :D

Best answers
everytime seem's like a lot of times to shave, and too many chances of cutting yourself. I think if im gonna do anything like that, trimming would be the best bet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
putting it bluntly:

it makes your wang look bigger (if thats important to you)

and it makes your girl wanna love it more than she already does.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you think guys are the only ones who like it clean down there (on the opposite sex), think again.

It's not a huge deal to do it every other day. And I never cut myself in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom