💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, my lil bro made his second WP!
w00t, its sooooo hot.

crits? opinions?
owyeah, i already told him imaged are badly cut.

so darn hot. :yes:

Best answers
hmmm hot isnt the first word that springs to mind but hey if u think shes hot thats fine... :rolleyes:

but yes the cutting of the large picture aint very good i agree witht hat atleast :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i do think, and shes sexey 2, and another minor, the big pic is low quality, pls give crits besides those 2 minors!

thnx
Wangsters bro.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a pretty fine line between hot and whore. I think we all know what side of the line Christina's on.

But it is a nice looking wallpaper.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, a ho right? then i supose il PAY her a visit ^_^

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok I am going to be brutal. The way you cut out the pictures is.. well bad. The lines are to sharpe and just look wrong as you can still see the previous background(try using a soft brush the erase some of it). The one picture in the bar that is tilted looks ackward and out of place and the test is boring. The background is also one big tutorial. I am being brutal because I truly hate Christina.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm no, you r saying YOU while its my bro, and i can swear, he didint use a tut, he was like 45 mins on the bg, cuz first, he had it really ugly, with circular things innit, and i sad, WHAT IS THAT UGLY.... then we changed it together into this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont like the font, but all the rest is ok

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She's also topless, and dangerously close to violating the AUP, please refrain in the future from such images on this forum. We have children and women about.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Christina? Or the reference to Nelly in the topic? Don't like either, but I'll still give it an unbiased review.

It is very apparent that the large image is badly cut, but everyone else has said that so I'm just kicking at a dead horse there...

I believe her name is mispelled, I think there is an H in Christina. And I think the period is not needed and the space between letters is funky, and I don't like the font that well.

It seems a little on the skinny side to be a WP(assuming that I am up to date with my acronyms. I understand that it means wall paper)

And now that my review is done...

/me rips off Nelly's leg and shoves his damned Air Force Ones down his throat.

/me uses the Nelly leg to beat Christina senseless, but not killing her because she isn't as annoying as Nelly.

oh and about the women and children Cucumba, which group do you belong to?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She's also topless, and dangerously close to violating the AUP, please refrain in the future from such images on this forum. We have children and women about.
hehe, yeah, i thought about it 2, but considering my bro is only 9 years old, and hes just as normal as any other kid that doesnt sees a almost naked girl, i thought it would be fine.
and, the niples and alot of the tit are covert...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are covered, but my problem lies in setting a precident for pushing the bondaries on nudity.

Is it alright to show a girl in pasties?

Probably not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
srry. i am not english, what are pasties?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, ok, but her hair covers more then lil round niple covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom