It's finally here, yay!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
As long as it isn't directed by Paul Anderson it has a slight chance of being good.

Not gonna count my chickens before they hatch, with Anderson out of the picture it already has potential to be good, but so far, there hasn't been one good video game movie.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the movie is half as good as the game. It will be remembered for generations like many other feel-good classics that came before it...like Gigli and The Wedding Planner.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Tomb raider movies were okay (atleast imo). I'll probably end up seeing in in the elast anyway, I imagine what it will be like for people who don't paly video games such as people likes us.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, the way they're doing it from what I've seen, is that it's going to be like an fps. Teh Rockzor will be running around shooting the bad things, and we get to watch it in first person, just like an fps. I don't know if the whole movie is like that, but it looks interesting.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Rock is in it? DAMNIT.

Now I HAVE to see it merely based on principle.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
The Rock is in it? DAMNIT.

Now I HAVE to see it merely based on principle.
Yeah, The Rock is in it, he plays Searge.

Best answers
I'm gonna see it, if only to hopefully see the Cyberdemon in it somewhere ;) Plus, nothing wrong with a lot of guys with guns blowing demo-- mutated guys away.

Oh, and for the record, there's been 1 good video game movie so far: Mortal Kombat.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wanna see it, im anxious to see the rock as Sarge too :p on the grounds that he turned down the lead role so he could take that one... which means that sarge is probably badassed.

and as for the story, deamons/mutants, whatever, as long as the word hell comes up somewhere, and theres lots of mindless horror and shooting, ill be happy.

Best answers
Im seeing it, somehow. If the rock is in it then im obligated to see it anyway. I seen the comercial on TV and it looks pretty good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mortal Kombat, Resident Evil, Resident Evil: Apocalypse were good Video Game movies

oh and the FIRST Tomb Raider was alright.

I'd have to say one of the WORST VG movies of all time is Super Mario Bros.

Best answers
the mario one was so bad i think i vometed during it... being as i was only 4 lol

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dewd In Ћe Newd said:
I'd have to say one of the WORST VG movies of all time is Super Mario Bros.
"Trust the fungus..."

At any rate - I don't have any high hopes for the Doom movie - call it a bad inkling, I guess. I may venture to see it, but, aside from Alien, I haven't been too much into that particular brand of sci-fi movie. I saw the trailer on TV the other day, and it didn't look overly spectacular... Either way, having been a Doom fan since my childhood, I suppose it couldn't hurt to see it when it hits the theatres =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just watched the high definition trailer from the websiete. and OH MY GOD!!!

its friggin awsome, it shows parts of the movie in a FPS point of view =D and it even shows the dude hacking something with the chainsaw!!

YEAH BABY!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is going to be awesome, Or so terribly bad that it's...well...Awesome. Like alot of Sam Raimi flicks....other than the Spiderman films. They were good awesome.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I'm so glad its rated r, won't have a headache like I did when I saw boogeyman....little girls screaming....*shivers*

Best answers
I saw the trailer too. I think the FPS parts are so extreamly lame. I mean if im gonna watch a FPS, would just rather play one. I mean in the resident evil movies didnt have any door opening scenes, Where everything goes black and you can only see a door opening like in the games. Oh and the gun saying "Reload,Reload" was so lame. Its like the directors think that we want to watch a someone play a game or something. Oh and the Rock....lame.

Im still gonna see it, But for now i dont think im gonna like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom