It's Finally Here-- A New Method Of Posting

Best answers
Have you've had trouble here with swear filters ? Are you fed up with editable fonts that makes it hard for some users to read because of the size ? Do you hate it when your serious or angry but people dont realize it because they can't see your facial expression behind their PC/Laptop screen, which leaves you no choice but to result to typing in " CAPS " just to get your point across ? -- then i have great news. Well first of all, let me thank Nintendo and Capcom for making this possible by giving us quite possibly one of the best games of all time-- Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney for the Nintendo DS. Anyway's, one of the game features, is that it allows you to yell objection through a mic-- i suppose someone seem to have made it possible for us to edit the area after objection, which i find to be pretty cute and sometimes funny depending on what put in at the time.

It's nothing mind blowing, but it's begining to circulate online quicker then the death of the Orly the media. So why don't you guys take advantage of this before it gets too popular! Here's an example, as well as the link to give it a try. ^_^

http://objection.4camp.net/go.php?n=493910

http://objection.4camp.net/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I quite don't understand how a New Method of Posting realtes to a Video Game on the DS, the intro to your post was random.

Best answers
mf29 said:
I quite don't understand how a New Method of Posting realtes to a Video Game on the DS, the intro to your post was random.
-- You might want to go back and read again-- if you still don't understand, then i can't help you, not when it's this obvious. The intro to my post was no more them me messing around abit, don't be such a stick in the mud. It relates to a Video Game on the DS because it's an area ripped from it, which now allows us to edit the scene itself. Also, because your free to type in anything of your choosing and supply only a link in a post-- that's making it different from the usual method of typing on the forum, such as we are doing now. It's not really a new way to post in a literal sense, but it can sure be humorous.

I thought it was really cute and quite funny the way people were using them on other forums instead of actually typing on the forum itself. ^^

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a cute find, nice one ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL.

Nice find, Diamond. :3 I love Phoenix Wright so this gave me a good chuckle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
Sorry I misunderstood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom