its been a while

Best answers
well I've been gone a while to those who remember me (probably no one) but I could care less, I've been out of state and at school for the past couple of months and now finally home, but anyways here is are 2 sigs I made

well this was the first sig I've worked on in imageready, it aint much didn't try too hard haha

heres the other one that actually took some time to draw out and color, then added little stuff in Imageready, nothing too spectacular since I am a nublet in Imageready,(if you can't tell what the 2nd one is, its a knife cutting a wrist) hah C&C are much appreciated on both sigs, thanks

Peace

Best answers
hmm....If u didn;t had yar old sig I wouldn't have rememberd joo....still... welcome back....well.....the 1 sig is nice but that girls face is kinda ugly...nice text animation....6/10.....the second one looks very nice....but at this one the text animation is kinda booreing....still when that light comes into the knive can it come into the blood aswell and split into some parts in the blood...the light that is :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the one with the axe , always good to see some blood from time to time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom