It's been a while esf...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wow... It has been a long time. I've been with you guys from nearly the very beginning, like during the Alpha stages. I must say, you guy's have done such an extraordinary job with this game and the Half-life engine. I just wanted to say that I hope the best for the ESF team and I hope you guys get hired to a major gaming company or something (if you haven't been recruited already lol)

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Here Here! 3 Cheers for ESF! Unlike most mods I've followed, ESF has kept it going longer than any other halflife mod! at least i think so.. :)
Talk about nostalgic, I remember the days when ESF Chat (IRC) was loaded with people all the time. The Beta 1 release party was nutz!
Mr. Satan used to host the most kickass servers to play on. Dudeman made sweeeet artwork and maps to show off.
Heheh i even remember the supersecretcodetobecell

Last edited:
Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Not me, never saw the point. Its not like your post count even matters. Quality over quantity.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only tracked 500 post markers, but that kinda got to big for my sig ^^

In any case. Ghost you planing on sticking round?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Of course! Even though i haven't been poking around in the forums, I check the website at least 3 times a week. I look forward to seeing the progress you guys continue to make. And @ Gate, yea I used to track them. It was sort of like a game between me and my clan mates.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
i don't think he knows his typo :p

btw i'm the most silent one :D

joined 2005 and look at my posts ^^. always a watcher never a talker

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
@chinchan: I'm not stupid you know....

Fixed :)
I can't believe I even made that typo, let alone didn't notice it the times I've been on. Thanks for pointing it out though.

Nice work with those new animations on the main page! Yet another good job by the ESF team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom