It's been a long time and I want to say hi.

zozoman

Z
It's been such a long time since the last time I was here. I believe that was around 5 years ago... I remember when ESF first came out and it was such a good game. I'm about to download it again. I havn't played many video games over the years and I'm looking forward to plaything this one again. I never posted on the forums before but I was always an active member. I just want to say hi, and I'll see you guys in the game!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wow... that's a long time to be registered and have no posts!

Welcome back regardless. :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see you title still falls under what the old days use to be like. New members back then seemed to have always had the title "ESFn00b" (& if you don't belive me, also take a look at this User).

zozoman

Z
It's been a very long time lol. I'm updating everything in my account from when I was 12... I had such horrible grammar and spelling.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should know... the game, its... changed. It may not be the same one you left behind. I know this may be hard for you, but you have to accept that what was... isnt there anymore. Im sorry. *sob*

Enough drama, welcome back. If you were twelve then, that makes you... twelve and five... carry the two... differentiate... Youre 31! No that cant be right...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom