It's been 2, maybe 3 weeks... who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Where the **** is my POTW?!!?!

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was a thread a few weeks back stateing that Forcepitters get it daily and regular members get it every 2 months

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Is that why they call it Picture of the Week?

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing like that, its just they are working on the April 1st update. They had to put the POTW on hold.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing like that, its just they are working on the April 1st update. They had to put the POTW on hold.

No. You can blame kids for complaining about getting pictures and funny updates instead of something with new attacks or something in it.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New schedule:

They still are doing post of the weeks, but I'm the only one who sees them. Every 2 weeks the force pit gets to see one. Every month you guys get one.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHAT!

The Devs stopped posting Pics just because some num nums complained about the POTWs? I thought the Devs had more integrity then that. Think about the rest of us loyal fans!!

FOR GOODNESS SAKES, THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHAT!

The Devs stopped posting Pics just because some num nums complained about the POTWs? I thought the Devs had more integrity then that. Think about the rest of us loyal fans!!

FOR GOODNESS SAKES, THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!

Truly I don't blame them. They didn't have to do it but they were. Certain idiotic members of this forum complained like a bunch of children. I mean really... why complain about someone making a funny video with animations, 2 models, and a screenshot? I mean he ever said it took him maybe 30 minutes to an hour and they are asking Why he isn't using his free time working on the game instead of doing things like this. I mean he doesn't even have to make the game if he wants too. They could all just quit right now and walk away from these forums.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Truly I don't blame them. They didn't have to do it but they were. Certain idiotic members of this forum complained like a bunch of children. I mean really... why complain about someone making a funny video with animations, 2 models, and a screenshot? I mean he ever said it took him maybe 30 minutes to an hour and they are asking Why he isn't using his free time working on the game instead of doing things like this. I mean he doesn't even have to make the game if he wants too. They could all just quit right now and walk away from these forums.
They are not doing this for us, they are doing this for themselves to have fun and fame, and part of that proccess is publishing their work :p

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly, those very same reasons also give the Devs the right to ignore critics like those. The Devs do it for the fun of it (and because it looks good on a resume ;)), so it shouldn't even matter if Nuthead A thinks that 25 hours of a day should be spent working on the game, because they don't have to. But to radically alter their way of working shows that they actually care what other people think of how they spend their time, which shouldn't be the case.

So if few people can stop the Devs from releasing tasty tidbits, even if they be utterly and completely ridiculous, I am sure we can gather enough people to reverse that decision.

So here I cast my vote for getting Weekly POTWs back.

P.S. Yo guys, back me up here.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno, who honestly shakes their heads these days, I just let my head drop.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I usually facepalm ^^

In any case there are some stupid reasons for why there is no POTW. Mostly being there was something in the planning and we simply forgot to make one ^^;

And to much your disappointment its not gameplay related. But youll find out soon enough. I just wish i could have joined :(

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Yeah know what you mean Grega.

Oh but you guys didnt know yet??
The W in POTW is actualy a M upside down.
its picture of the month.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We've always got our holiday snaps if you want them! I was actually under the impression the W was a rotated E. Picture of the Equinox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom