It's almost my second Christmas with ESF

Some guy from 2010
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I remember when I got super hyped about this mod after finding the Christmas update for 2009. Then 2010's Christmas/New Year update happened, and this mod was dead set as my most anticipated mod; even over Black Mesa.

As Christmas 2011 approaches, and we wait for any sort of video/pictures to hype us up. Let's look back at all the Christmas updates ESF has given us, as I ask the ESF vets "What was your favorite Christmas update for it's time?" I don't mean which one has the best graphics, because we would all pick 2010. Ask yourself "Which one got the most excited when I watched it the first time?"

Mine would have to be 2009 FX trailer

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since Zeonix spoiled everything anyway, which he shouldn't have according to the FP rules, I'll tell you. The 2011 Christmas video will demonstrate a new character: Master Roshi. We FPers had the chance to see some pics and a video of him already. Noone seems to be satisfied with the idea to bring him into the game, though. The staff's response was something like "Instead of adding kid Trunks/Goten/Vegetto or some other character which nohow differs from others, we went with Roshi. While he doesn't have an ability to fly, his Kamehameha is by far the strongest Kamehameha of all characters in ESF, especially once Roshi transforms into his bulked form. He's also gonna have the technique of locking an opponent inside a can, which is hard to avoid unless you're really skilled. No other techniques are revealed yet.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cant really remember the favorite christmass update, but i can say for sure the most remembered news i read was ESF Kidz XD

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Ho ho ho Kakarot! ^_^

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
My favorite was and is the "Christmas Teaser Video" from 2009..
First time I saw that, I almost cried....

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ESF 1.2 was released x-mas, don't it? If so, this was the best xmas present at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom