💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
credits to j for the gloves, and special thanks to crackerjack for the head model!!!

a luigi will follow very soon...

j is making one 10X better so his will probably replace this one..

Best answers
Hehe, I knew if I ignored a problem long enough, such as not makin that head, that it would just go away. Well, not much to say, but umm I'll just wait for J's edits.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
j's will replace this model, im gonna skin his dont worry the skin ill be a LOT better on his model, im gona compile his and make sprites and sounds, this was just for fun

Best answers
Its cool because its Mario, he's to skinny to be Mario though.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really diggin the dirty sanchez moustache, it should curve up a lot more, like almost up to the eyes. His nose is to ovular, should be more circular, as well the eyebrows could be a bit more semi-circular.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i made a mario model awhile back, i think theres a thread on it somewhere, its not ingame, and the lower body isnt finished but you could use the head if you want (if you can find it)

Best answers
Hmm, i can't see the first pic any more... The pants look a lil small for a Mario model, mario is kinda fat, shouldn't you make it a lil bigger?? Any updates on the luigi model??

*edit* The pic is fixed now, it was prodably a bandwith problem...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
luigi has been done since yesterday i need a host for the pic, those pants are j's hes going to fix them a little

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mama-mia! those are some sexy pants [j], i hope to see the rest soon!
give me a bell if you need me ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shijing i got this one under control bud, im gonna compile it animate it make sprites,sounds etc..

[J]

Best answers
Originally posted by GeneralDrew
but umm I'll just wait for J's edits.
Noooo Noooo Nooooo! I do NOT edit, i create :D

btw im doing the mario model now, it might be done today even. dont worry if its out of preportion so far. Ive only worked on it for an hour so far, so when its done ill re-preportion it :p

Best answers
Oooh, nice luigi model. The legs seem a lil long to me, try making them a lil shorter....

Best answers
i'm sorry but i have to be really blunt and say that i think those 2 models are kinda crappy it looks like you drew it in paint...but i like the new pants you posted but other then that i dont like it sorry i just wanted to be honest casue i love mario so much...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont worry nemo those were just for fun i diddnt really add a good skin because j is making a kick ass model for me to skin and compile etc..

i plan on adding a kick ass skin for J's mario, dont worry

[J]

Best answers
UP-DATE! i finished the body, although i still have to re-preportion it. im going to do the head 2morrow

i think itll look grrrrreeeatttt when i make it smooth ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom