It's a joke, lol, never releasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
This game is never releasing, it's a scam / bad joke.

--- edit ---

This game is never releasing, it's a scam / bad joke.
Stick around for another 9 years of 'don't worry it's almost done' if you want, lol.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
all i can read from that is 'derpiderpderpiderpderp' Won't you feel dumb in another 9 years when this site still hasn't released playable content.

--- edit ---

all i can read from that is 'derpiderpderpiderpderp' Won't you feel dumb in another 9 years when this site still hasn't released playable content.
No no no, let's all pretend that the game is releasing in less then a year. Good job bro, you only missed about 99% of what was your player base by about 7 years.

LOL

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
You read that? I thought I typed "please leave and never turn" o_O .. how odd. you fat irl? you sound it bl bro
Sounds like an attempt to get me on webcam, pretty homo if you ask me.

--- edit ---

Sounds like an attempt to get me on webcam, pretty homo if you ask me.
Anyway, wake me up when we're all beings of pure energy from 10 trillion years of evolution, and ESF final still isn't released. Because they have to work on making hair flap around in the wind and shit, instead of just releasing the ******* game.

Hold on duud, Racoome's ballsack doesn't bulge out his G-string just right, 1 more year of DEV!

Where's my appreciation? Idk where's the game?

No really though, seriously i could hire a group of 5 starving south africans give them a C++ manual and a few 12 year old laptops, pay them with potato chips and the game would still be developed faster with the same end result Or i'd hire different starving marvins.

By the time you release this laughable, overly hyped, 'likely to not even be as good as 1.2.3 esf' joke of a promise, that's been dragged out for absolutely no reason at all other then 'derp let's make more content even though the actual game mechanics aren't even finished' By the time that happens, DBZ Zenkai battle royal 7 will be on playstation 6. And no one will give a flying shit about your 20 years of development April fools joke of a halflife 1 mod.

shit by the time this game is released, Akira Toriyama will have died and reincarnated 3 times and have released a whole new anime/manga series that's better then Dragon ball, and we'll be playing a half-life 5 mod of it that took 6 months to dev. And we'll all be 80+ years old, shaking like your mom's vibrator with a fresh battery while we play.

and in 5 more years, when the game actually -might- be released, The dev team likely won't have taken the 50 minutes to throw in code to make aimbots and player-botting impossible, so we'll have a buncha people basically sitting and watching their character fly around with a perfect bot script playing for them, while they type shit talk toward people who are actually playing the game, as if they're skillful. Etc etc etc. So lol.. out of the millions of dragon ball fans, 100 or so people even ever look at this site, like 20 people play ESF at max, on the best day of the week for ESF population.

but there's millions of dbz fans, most of which have the net. They're all completely uninterested in this game after they figured out it's never releasing because the dev team is disorganized and completely lacking ambition. As well as; not paid, and refusing payment / donation.

Because there is no game, what Dev team who is actually going to release a product of any type ,free or not, would refuse donations ? lol one that's never releasing a product, or most likely not going to.

I'd donate 5,000$ right now if the game came out in the next, ****, 2 years, but it wouldn't. Because there's no game lol!

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go ahead then. Do a better job since you clearly can. Just start a project and proove it.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Go ahead then. Do a better job since you clearly can. Just start a project and proove it.

Lol, I'll just wait for Dragon ball Zenkai battle royal, which unlike this game, will release in the next 2 years.

Go play some Esf 1.2.3 with some noob like 'Revan' who posted a forum post with ESF 1.2.3 swoop-glide scripts/teleport-charge scripts/ etc etc in it 5 years ago, but then goes around pretending they don't use such things while they play.

Lol

Also, i could remodel and reskin ESF 1.1 and make a buncha fake demo videos all alone, and then go make a Gary's mod dragon ball game where the guns shoot Ki and i'd be farther along then the imaginary joke that Esf final is.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're right. Now leave.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Common bro, go look at all the other dead Dragon ball mod sites, see a trend? "Oh dude ! We're almost done ! stop asking for release date~" 6 months later, completely dead mod, even though there's trailers that'd suggest the game's 99.9% done. Lol, yeah k bro. s'cool story. I can't play anticipation, promises, hype.

By the time this game's out, Original dragon ball fans will be 50 years old. Dragon ball came out in the late 70's as a graphic novel / manga. By the time this game releases, (Which it won't i'm possitive) Akira Toriyama won't even get to try it out, cause he'll be dead from old age.

--- edit ---

morbidgrace you bore me ever so much.

P.S: The only way a game company could make a better game then ESF is if they straight up copied ESF.

If they copied ESF, they'd be in development for 9 years and have only some fake Trailer videos and photoshopped Halflife 1 models to show for it.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trailers are supposed to look nice. Obviously they're not gonna show you the unfinished/buggy parts of the game. And ESF team never said that it's almost done. In any case, I don't see why are you arguing. If you believe this is a fake, why do you even care?

Discord Member
Best answers
It doesn't matter at all if Final never comes out. Final essentially = 1.2.3 with bells and whistles attached. The core gameplay from 1.2.3 is still there and that is why it does not matter if Final is never released, because we already have the definitive DBZ fighting game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you care enough for this game to get upset about not being able to play this already. I get it, good man i am the same. Although i do have the patience to wait for its release.

If you really cant stand this game not being accessible to you then it might be better to forget about this modification and be suprised by it when its out.
You could try and find another game that suits your taste and enjoy that to the fullest instead of letting yourself become full of negative emotions about things you dont have any influence on?

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I don't get why he takes the effort posting all these rant messages if he doesn't like the game.
It looks like a baby crying for attention and we're giving it to him.

Lock this thread and revoke his permission to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom