ITS 2 PERFECT 2 be true

Best answers
guys the movie is perfect the moves are perfect the tounts are perfect so what are you waiting 4? lounch the game i think we waited enaugh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Know what I think?
I think you should stop making these topics.
Yea, I think that's an even better idea.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Pain said:
Know what I think?
I think you should stop making these topics.
Yea, I think that's an even better idea.

what better ideea?

Best answers
ok i agree with u pain but i want the game and veggeto does 2 and every body ho made an account in this forum

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Veggeto this is considered spam. Don't do it or you'll get warned by the mods/admins.

About this topic. We've all heard it enough. Team will release it when they do.
KidBoy17, that's called rogue moderating. Don't do it or you'll get warned by the mods/admins.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yknow, i think hes right, lets give the guy what he wants... he would just have to deal with how incomplete it is....

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
vlad_goten said:
ok i agree with u pain but i want the game and veggeto does 2 and every body ho made an account in this forum
Unlike you, I rather them take their time and make a nice polished 1.3 then a rushed 1.3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am certain you will never be a beta tester. He was joking, because if he was serious and gave you a copy he would get fired :p .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...why is this thread still open?

Best answers
no we don't get paid for testing a free mod, and seriously Vlad_goten and Vegetto please stop spamming the forums with these threads about when is the mod comming out because the only answer you'll ever get is when it's done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vlad_goten, why are you here? why is everything that you post just senseless? why are you one of the many in this forum that piss me off? look for all the previous posts similar to the ones you have made from the start of the ESF Forums up to this present day. By the time you finish reading EVERY post, it may be ESF 1.3 release time

the videos posted are a FRACTION of what is to come

since you joined the forums, youve really pissed me the **** off; you have been here 2 months, and you say youve waited long enough? You are no differnt from anyone else in this forum, so just wait patiently and quietly like the other 15000 member of the forum are :\

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
vlad_goten said:
so your saying that i am inferior 2 you?
If it makes you happy, yes you are inferior to me.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
...why is this thread still open?
Because I haven't gotten to it yet.

Vlad_goten, ESF has much more to be added, so it'll be cool to wait longer for them to get it all in.

And those of you who flamed and spammed in this thread, I'll let you get away with it this time, but I'm going to keep my eye on a few of you now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom