• do you even know how to model?

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • MAKE ITACHI

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hey guys im new to these forums but i know how to model a little bit.
does Itachi sound like a cool model to make?

Best answers
well,i'm looking forword to see it.but i think you shoud've already started it.

Best answers
dude this guy can seriously model
good luck man

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
threads like this are pointless, just shut up and actually do something instead of "should i shouldnt i?"

who really cares? all were interested in is critting and commenting on the finished product. which from the sounds of it you havent even started.

also, seeing as we dont know who you are, or what youve done in the past, its not even like we should be excited or something >_>

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
threads like this are pointless, just shut up and actually do something instead of "should i shouldnt i?"

who really cares? all were interested in is critting and commenting on the finished product. which from the sounds of it you havent even started.

also, seeing as we dont know who you are, or what youve done in the past, its not even like we should be excited or something >_>

tried, lol

Best answers
TRSS said:
dude this guy can seriously model
good luck man
first of all itachi or should i say wyld card aka joey, WHAT THE HELL! ok everybody listen up i didnt write that satement up above i happen to know that he cant model expecially since he dosnt have a program for it

p.s LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT AGAIN WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND KICK UR *censored*

edit: and besides i dont use words like dude, guy, and man

Best answers
Oh, thats great. I can just feel whats going to happen to this thread.

And maybe if he keeps going into your account, just change your password.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh... if you want to model him, then model him. If you don't, then don't. Just because you ask us and we think you should, you don't have to run off and make something you might not want to. If that's the case, you probably wouldn't finish it anyway.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im gonna say this once and only once. be very carefull TRSS and itachiZr, i dont care who is using who's account, the fact is its against the rules for multiple accounts. either respect each other (i assume your using the same computer and your brothers/friends or something, in which case, please pm one of the s-mods or admins with regards to the nature of this relationship), or, continue to jerk around, and both your accounts could be banned.

Best answers
Use this forum for its proper meaning.
Such as:

Ask for constructive critique so that you can improve what you already know.

Best answers
woah woah woah, sooory, actually were freinds and we just sit next to each other in 1st period(boring comm. graphics) but i dont feel the need for any 1 to get banned( and i only have 1 account) ne way i see no need for this thread to continue since itachiZR isnt actually a modeler anyway

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, im closing the thread then, but ill say it again, next time either one of you uses each others accounts, punishments will be handed out.

do NOT think its an idle threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom