Itachi-sama

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay, I got sucked into doing another naruto model, I just couldn't resist, the power of the narto anime secsiness just overwelmed me :(. Oh well:

I am doing the teen version, before he joined atkat-suki or whatever. I'm not shooting for uber low poly as you can probally tell. I'm hoping to finish him just under 3k polys.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its called akatsuki xD
hm so i guess your going for the ANBU verison huh ? well gl on that looks really great so far ^.^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
akatsuki version > teen

Either way, good job so far. It's about time someone made an Itachi character ^^. Now skin him with the ubah mangekyou! XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, im doing his plain cloths version, before he even joins ANBU. BTW, im making his face fully animatable, so if some polys in certain areas seem usless, done worry, they are there for a reason :p.

Best answers
Nice start man , u need to do alot of work on the nose and the mouth to make it more like itachi the angles do make it abit exgerated but u can see it is not correct but anyway nice job cant wait to see how it turns out ;D

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude i've been waiting to see a good itachi model for quite some time!!!
looking tight man! keep updating =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks ^_^.

Elemental: I can see what you mean about the nose, i put a smoothing group in a *** place :p. Oh well, I took it off.

All thats left on the head is to finish the inside of the mouth and then work my way down to the feet :). Other then the mouth, the head is done:

Im going to take this slow, because im moving again tommorrow...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oooooh wubbly >;o! only one real crit... move the eyes down a little or make them a tiny bit bigger... to me the jaw is not in proportion to the brow and the hair line.... but i cud be wrong =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bldskakarot said:
FINALLY some1 makes a itachi model ^_^ looks good so far :D
there was allready a itachi model... and it was for released for esf... lol

lokkin good... eni... woops... NT!

Best answers
really nice job night terror, everytime i see ur work it makes me wanna open 3dsmax and get as good as u are :)

Best answers
Did you used EricW his ref? Anyway it looks great as usual but the feet look kinda big.Do you have any plans with this model?also the bottom of his nose looks a bit flat.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as said on msn, loooking smecksy! i love it, but maybe movento is right about the feet, keep it up ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
movento: Nope, I used official naruto settei for his head, and the nose is fixed now, it was flat because of the lame smoothing group I put there. And the only plans for this model is to get it done and skin it, then I will go from there. I might get it in TS or something for fun, but I will have to lower the polycount a bit, because splitting a 3k poly model up into two parts and compiling it for TS is annoying, because the animation blends get messed up.

I think I figured out the feet issue, I guess it was just the toes, they where to chunky. Well I got the arms on and stuff, I need to get some side refs for the body so I can fix the proportions, because ATM they are ****ed :(. Anyway, its just over 3k polys, which is a little high, but most of the polys went into the head, most models do anyway :p.

Best answers
Great job enix! Man all these naruto models make me wanna model a character from the series as well! Fantastic work!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mkay, fixed it up a bit, I think im done for tonight...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom