Itachi (Comeback) :)

Best answers
Ah, don't use smoothinggroups to define the neckmuscles. Not sure how to call it but you shouldn't model the "lines" under Itachi's eyes, they kinda mess up the polyflow in the face. The Nose somewhat kid like too, should be blockier and a bit bigger.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those Itachi lines shouldn't be modeled in as said above, rather skin them. His forehead in the side view (upper one) looks really...weird, like it is sticking out. Eyes also look weird in the side view, like they are in the back of his head. And make his neck somewhat thicker/wider, he looks like a 90-year old man now.

JTR

Best answers

*Fixed smoothinggroups a bit
*Deleted lines
*Nosejob :)
*Deleted the ear-thing I had going on.. Didnt look good and took a lot of polies..
*Tweaked

Ill take a look at the forhead and eyes.. The neck it that thin in my ref.. But Ill thicken it up a bit...

Thx.. Keep it coming :)

Best answers
I think itachi's nose is still bit bigger than that:

I dont know if its just me, but i though i could point it out...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From the side, his face is pulled back way too far, especially at the chin area. Bring the cheeks and the chin forward a bit. Nose could use some more detail as well...

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks a little scary at the moment =o...
Umm...my only tip for now is check alot of refs, mainly use the one Jariroth posted above for the side, and follow them as much as you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom