Itachi Art

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some Itachi fan wanted me to make an itachi picture and stuff and i was like hmm....i will give it a try, and i ended up likeing it, it was fun, all made from scratch and i made 3 different styles, check em out:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The eyes look completely messed in terms of perspective and iris/pupil/cornea placement, better fix that, cause it just looks bad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
The eyes look completely messed in terms of perspective and iris/pupil/cornea placement, better fix that, cause it just looks bad.
Yes please do that. Also what is that big kinda white triangle thing in the middle of the face? Is it supposed to be the nose?

Best answers
i think he tryed to do a cheek... but the embevelment isnt right.

Best answers
would look better if maybe he had another eye brow!!!

XXX

Best answers
lol yea he's kinda half eye browless :\

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The nose is not detailed enough..

EDIT: If you look closely, you can see that the nose is deformed. Its just too big.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Fixed....i believe

Tetsudah said:
think he tryed to do a cheek... but the embevelment isnt right.
I didnt use any bevelment.....bevelment is so newbish, and it looks crappy in most situations.

XXX said:
would look better if maybe he had another eye brow!!!

lol yea he's kinda half eye browless
Fixed, now he has 2 :)

Hyperblade said:
The nose is not detailed enough..

EDIT: If you look closely, you can see that the nose is deformed. Its just too big.
Fixed i think, i did add more detail to the nose.

YAY! and now to the image, i went more for the ref i had, well the style anyway, check it out:

And here is my ref to compare:

Retired
Best answers
nose aint detailed. it's a bit out of proportion. second version is much much better.. good job on that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nose needs to be more details..shades and stuff..
nice work

Best answers
I think the eyebrow nearest to us curls up far too much and comes back on itself at a steeper angle. You might be better off flattening it. The curl you made is actually a shadow on your ref that I think you confused for part of the eyebrow. That aside, the updates are much better, good job.

Best answers
i think it was good the first time, you guys are too picky, its good he doesn;t have to have loads of detailed. Man sometimes i get real p****ed of with you people , carry on raiko ure doing fine

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaahah, that eyebrow makes me laugh. Dude fix the curly eyebrow thing and the nose needs to be lighter at the tip, and the hair over the eye just looks like to plain.

Best answers
im no good at drawing n stuff
but i rkn the eyebrows n the outline around the eyes arent all that great
makes him look like girl or those old shows with ppl that have that curly mustash

Best answers
DarkaGe|SSJ said:
i think it was good the first time, you guys are too picky, its good he doesn;t have to have loads of detailed. Man sometimes i get real p****ed of with you people , carry on raiko ure doing fine
Yeah, and if it wasn't for constructive criticism then he wouldn't improve, because everytime he made an image he'd be like "Meh, that'll do", so he'd stay lazy and be crap at every picture. Due to help from other people he learns from mistakes and gets better. Open your eyes and realise everyone is doing him a favour. Oh, and one more thing, I agree with one part of your post, Raiko, you are doing fine, keep it up.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarkaGe|SSJ said:
Criticism is what makes people better at what they do. If everyone on these forums lied and told the artists what they want to hear (OMG THAT ROXoRZ DON'T CHANGE IT) then none of them will ever get better, so think before you post next time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiga said:
Yeah, and if it wasn't for constructive criticism then he wouldn't improve, because everytime he made an image he'd be like "Meh, that'll do", so he'd stay lazy and be crap at every picture. Due to help from other people he learns from mistakes and gets better. Open your eyes and realise everyone is doing him a favour. Oh, and one more thing, I agree with one part of your post, Raiko, you are doing fine, keep it up.
Optimus Prime said:
Criticism is what makes people better at what they do. If everyone on these forums lied and told the artists what they want to hear (OMG THAT ROXoRZ DON'T CHANGE IT) then none of them will ever get better, so think before you post next time.

indeed :D

Thanks for the critz everbody. I love joo all [/me blows everyone kisses]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u forgot the big stroke through his head protector... other than that its okey

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom