It rises above us

Best answers
Electricity is what we make of it. But sooner or later, it will rise above you and attain it's full potential. We must learn to respect it or we will end up suffering without it.

*Notes: This was the end of THAT photoshoot. I have 3 more that involve mirrors and a bit more interactivity. Just enjoy the negative space, it reflects the pic.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the pic, and the way each one was slightly different, yet the same. I don't like your prose, people didn't suffer before there is electricity, we've just become too dependent on it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TimTheEnchantor said:
Good point. I meant it a bit different but good interpretation of the prose.
Alright, but I get what you mean.... <i>We</i> as a society who have become dependent on electricity would suffer without it. But electricity has not always been around, and people lived fine without it.

Best answers
True, very true. I took more pictures tonight that actually kind of reflect that almost we as a society have become dependant on it.
Good thing is, it's a renewable resource :)

Best answers
I don't really agree with the electrical dependence thing either. The birds and the bees don't seem to mind it at all. Or to put it a different way:

"Let me become like those creatures without knowledge, that is enough. Such creatures have no use for the worthies or the sages. Clod‑like, they never lose the Way."
—Lao Tze

The picture isn't bad, from a purely techinical standpoint. The color is actually very nice. It feels very empty of purpose though, and for someone who seems like one who has a lot to say it's somewhat… uninspired.

Retired
Best answers
yeah I think the coloring is quite nice, and the whirls from the plasma sphere to the upper part of the sphere is kinda nice to see.

well humans are depended on electricity, see what happends where there is a huge power black-out.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MrDomino always leaves me speechless stating my exact opinion.

also, We've seen your nice plasma ball by now.. i liked your outside pictures alot more.. especially those where you put a room full of yourself.. try and make the matrix's Zion hall wich only yourself in it :D

j/k

greetz, dudeman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom