It Didn't Work!!

Best answers
OK HERE IS THE THING I HAVE A DIAL-UP CONNECTION. I SPENT ONE WHOLE DAY DOWNLOADING ESF ABOUT 12 HOURS!! SO WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I GO TO INSTALL IT??!! IT SAYS THERE IS AN ERROR IN THE PACKAGE AND WHEN EVER IT GETS TO THE FILE NAMEK.WAD IT STOPS AND SAYS THERE IS AN ERROR IN THE PACKAGE AND TO EITHER IGNORE RETRY OR ABORT IF I CLICK ABORT IT CANCELS IF I CLICK RETRY IT POPS UP 2 SECONDS LATER AGAIN AND IF I CLICK IGNORE IT SCREWS UP COMPLETELY!!! IT IS LIKE THIS....EITHER SOMEONE TELLS ME HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM OR I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO THINK ABOUT ESF FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. HOW ABOUT THAT ONE? NOW SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT PLEASE!!! AND DON'T TELL ME TO DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN I HAVE USED UP 200 OF THE 300 MEGABYTES FOR THE MONTH AND IT IS ONLY 10 DAYS INTO THE MONTH. THANK AND I BID YOU ADURE.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go into the Beta 1 section, and check the stickies for the installer fix!! Sorry that I dont have a direct link right now!!

Best answers
first of all calm down... esf does care about its FANS you are not really a fan if u yell at esf for something that was probably wrong with the download... it may take a long time but i suggest u get the .zip file from somewhere.. and i have dial-up at my dads house and i complained about it and when i did i realized it was wrong so u shouldnt complain... and yes it took me a kabillion hours to d/l it and it was messed up at one point so i got the .zip file which is much better... and this problem mite have been answered already... use the search its real easy...

-Magna

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom