isnt YU-GI-OH is old news its been around for years

Best answers
who likes YU-GI-OH any more its been around for years and will im sick of it now

Best answers
... So has Dragonball.

As a matter of fact, it's like 20 years old by now.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So has Pokemon. What a world we live in, they just keep coming up with more stuff 0_0.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ has been around for two more years than Yu-Gi-Oh has.

EDIT: Bah, beaten to it. Regardless, DBZ was first aired in the US in 1996, I have no idea when in Japan, and even before then there was the manga. I believe the dubbed version of Yu-Gi-Oh was aired first in 1998.

Best answers
both of you are right pokemon and DBZ have become old now but YU-GI-OHjustdoesnt stop

Best answers
Neither has DBZ. Evident from your name. Pokemon is still pretty big, too.

Although pokemon was nowhere near as LAME as "you-***-ho"

Best answers
pokemon still is big but to me DBZ was a thousand times better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really don't know what you're talking about. I havn't heard anything about Yugioh other then you mentioned it now. It's pretty dead. Only the hardcore fans still care about it. So I dunno what you're complaining about.

The only main reason it's still around and on tv is for kids because, like Pokemon, each episode does teach some kind of value and moral about friendship and sticking up for each other and all that junk. But honestly, it's not a big fad anymore so I dunno why you brought it up.

DBZ will be huge for the next little while, but it will die out. It's mainly only gotten so big now because there is the technology to make games for it now that can actually live up to what it's supposed to be. But that'll soon fade once it's been beaten to death. Which it almost has been.

And for the record, Pokemon pwns all. I'm still waiting for the MMORPG. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yu-Gi-Oh has 222 episodes. Yu-Gi-Oh GX has 26.

Not nearly as long as the dragonball series.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yugioh looks like some queer little boy >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've always disliked Yu-Gi-Oh. It's nowhere near as good as Pokémon or even DBZ. The "omg ima looz if i draw dix nxt card but if i dnot i looz 2!!!! omg! kk so i draw crad now.. OMFG SUNZ OF REVEELING LITE LOLZ. die pls<3" was getting on my nerves so much that it developed an even greater hatred for TV nowadays than I already had.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just didn't get how you could be good at a game where you're randomly drawing cards. Apparently you had to "believe in the heart of the cards" or some crap. What? I wish I could do that in poker and get absolutely every card *I* needed, christ. The thing is the game acted like it had mad strategy or something, but all that ever happened was every time someone was in an impossible-looking jam, they drew some card you've just never heard of that did some obscure unbalanced crap like switch all of your hit points/monsters with theirs or something. There was never any tension because you could never know wtf was going on.

Best answers
and in norway, we have none of these series..
well, they started translating manga around may last year though.
and person above me : that's because it's a show with "super-players" if you ever try any of these card games, like magic : the gathering, you'll see it's quite different...

Faust

F
Dear si i asure you that YU-GI-OH is a good game but ESF is a much beter one but i am having a problem i canot connnect to any server and my game doesnt find any servers either wtf should i do?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^ Try the help section.

I liked how some cards had effects that werent on the card, and in another language that only a few people know. Also how everybody and their dog had that suposedly rare and powerful dragon card. Why do children watch these s**t shows? I understand that they cant make every show to the standards of Power Rangers, Transformers and Thunderbirds, but really now, they can at least make the effort. Shows arent about TV anymore, theyre about selling whatever product has the shows name tagged to it and luring kids in front of the TV where they can be targetted by ads. Not that those other shows didnt, but at least they did it more discretely.

Now, Magic... there was a card game. Not quite the money sink that Warhammer was, but still quite entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom