Isnt Much but

Best answers
Heres my L33t Sig it isnt much but YAY Cookie Monster,ELmo and t3h l33t trash man dude rules lol :laff: i dont if u rate it or not

EDIT

CO0ki3;s RULE ALL AHAHAHAH :laff: :) :]

Best answers
Thx Darkside put alot of work in to it lol

EDIT
WOULD a mod like to move this the sig section i never saw it sorry :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty sick, i know its a joke sig but if yoou worked on the font abit more, it'd be mad leet

Best answers
Hmm, another worthless joke sig. I hate when people post this trash... and call it 'leet.' I am also tired of people who think its great... because its not. Its hard to explain... Anyways back on topic, I don't like it... I don't see where the 'joke' is, and I think the background needs to be changed.\

Why do people take a random subject (for example: Seseme Street), and try to make it great or funny? It never works... so why do you still try? Is this a new trend or something of that nature?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cynrix said:
Hmm, another worthless joke sig. I hate when people post this trash... and call it 'leet.' I am also tired of people who think its great... because its not. Its hard to explain... Anyways back on topic, I don't like it... I don't see where the 'joke' is, and I think the background needs to be changed.\

Why do people take a random subject (for example: Seseme Street), and try to make it great or funny? It never works... so why do you still try? Is this a new trend or something of that nature?
Bah, go take ur happy pill, i hate when people post stupid meaningless things that do absolutly nothin for the thread or thread starter,we are tryin to have some damn fun. [baka-sama]

Anyway, its pretty cool, i agree with the font thing needs some work, but elmo=pwnage :laff:

Best answers
Sorry, I wouldn't know what the happy pill is. I don't see how it is 'fun', when you post this **** and annoy people with it. Its pointles, and your post was pointless. You didn't even add crits to it.. so it makes your post pretty much a flame.

On-Topic. Fix the text a bit... it looks like the text was cut out from paper and posted on your sign.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Watch out Cynrix, everything around here is either A) a carebear, B) on ritalin, or C) both. Any mild hint of flaming warrants a ban. Oi!

Anyway, I don't see why it's funny or whatnot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cynrix said:
Sorry, I wouldn't know what the happy pill is. I don't see how it is 'fun', when you post this **** and annoy people with it. Its pointles, and your post was pointless. You didn't even add crits to it.. so it makes your post pretty much a flame.

On-Topic. Fix the text a bit... it looks like the text was cut out from paper and posted on your sign.
Hmmm.... you actually dont need to add critz in a post, you can comment or add critz, i chose to comment, now stop being a party pooper or you can leave this thread alone, i think mothers golden rule applies here "if you dont got nothin nice to say, dont say nothin at all", good day.

And one more thing about teh sig, cookie monster=Uber 1337 secsi pwnage :D

Best answers
Hmm, so you don't need to add crits, so you decide to come in and judge my post. Why would you bother posting 'Mothers golden rule..' when you clearly broke it in your first post... Ironic? Kid, just quit posting in here.. so this doesn't turn into a flame war.

Best answers
GMan said:
Watch out Cynrix, everything around here is either A) a carebear, B) on ritalin, or C) both. Any mild hint of flaming warrants a ban. Oi!

Anyway, I don't see why it's funny or whatnot.
YES very good Point u fforgot to add Cookie Monster but yay im not complaining lol

Best answers
Someone quickly take this gun away from me... I am getting an itchy finger.

Best answers
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT STOP spamming my thread gezzz u dont like it dont post alright

Best answers
If it means that much to you... I will stop. I don't like to hurt peoples feelings .*sarcasm*

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You sig is so pimpzorz. :p

Sessime Street (sp?) = teh pwn

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raiko said:
Hmmm.... you actually dont need to add critz in a post, you can comment or add critz, i chose to comment, now stop being a party pooper or you can leave this thread alone, i think mothers golden rule applies here "if you dont got nothin nice to say, dont say nothin at all", good day.
Hey Raiko, are you a moderator?

/me checks list of moderators.

"Hm."

How about you stop acting like one, and let me decide who <i>can leave this thread alone</i>?

I don't like it either, yes it is nostalgiac, but that does not make it leet, I'm sorry if you feel otherwise. The background is ugly, the text quality is poor, and the characters are poorly cut. It looks like it was thrown together as a joke.

Best answers
cough BUT IT is a Joke lol And i was joking about the l33t Part
But Sessime Street So ownz tho

Best answers
When did that ever happen? I must of been in a frozen tube... and last time I checked.. I wasn't. So I still say it is a crap show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom