Is WW3 iminent?

Best answers
It really seems today that with everything happening today, especially the Israel/Lebanon crisis that the prophecies in the Book of Revelations are coming true and World War 3 is gonna happen.

Its simple, post how you feel about all of this, and what you think is gonna happen. If possible, keep religion to a minimum (but like I said, if it is possible).

Its time to show that the ESF community can have a conversation about world events and some religion, and not offend anyone at the same time.

If you dont like what someone says, then keep quiet and let administration handle it. If someone posts something that you might think is a little "extreme", then tell a mod and let them review it... if they think it is bad, let them edit.

Like I said, the last thing we need is political and world event discussion be banned forever in these forums. Just post, respect people's opinions, and think before you post.

POST AWAY PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personaly ive been saying WW3 is comming ever since September 11 2001

Shure war on terrorism sounds good. But involving other stuff like Saddam into terrorism just seemed kinda strange >.<

Anyhow WW3 is comming and there isnt a thing noone can do about it ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, might be true, because Israel doesn't stop it's attacks, that's very bad, I'm half Lebanese, watching this happen kinda hurts me, I hope it gets fixed before it goes too far...:(

But I doubt it will be the cause of WW3, but you never know.

Best answers
do you think its closer than we think though, Grega?

I personally think its gonna break out within the next 3-5 years if Israel and Lebanon decide to go to war.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some of the smaller nations may have their go at it, but I don't think any of the major powers will be getting themselves involved. I figure those Middle Eastern nutbags (and they are crazy) will kill each other for the next little while, just like they have since people realized there were other people in the world that are different from themselves. Eventually it will settle down as both sides become so tired of killing that they go back to the calmer shooting back and forth that we're used to.

Besides, I wouldn't put too much weight on any prophecies from the Bible. Every religeon has a different view on the world, what says that the Christian view is the way things will happen? There have always been wars, there will always be wars, and I am always going to be completely at a loss to understand why these people feel the need to kill one another. It's life. Let's see how long this thread stays open.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is why religion and politics should never mix. I cant believe we still havent learned that over the past thousands of years.

Best answers
Im hoping it'll stay open for a while.... Im also hoping people watch what they say.

Just please think about what you are gonna say before you post. I want to see what people think about this, and not get shut down.

Frsrblch, it would be smart to edit your post. Im sure there are some middle eastern people here in the forums... and i know the mods aren't gonna like it. And dont get mad at me, im just trying to keep the thread open.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
Yeah, might be true, because Israel doesn't stop it's attacks, that's very bad,
This is why this sort of discussion isn't allowed. If you went up to a kid that was ten times stronger than you, and took his two little brothers, then refused to give them back, the kid is going to pound you into the pavement.

Same scenario.

Anyway, sorry Walmart, you can't just make a thread and decalre it's ok to be here regardless of whatever the AUP says. Political and religious discussion is not allowed.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom