Is Vegeta the strongest character!?!?!?!?

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When vegeta transforms his atacks are much stronger than any other character in ESF.He is VERY strong and that's not fer!!! Is it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok it is cuz thats how the SHOW IS. And this does npt belong in the artwork section. Maybe in the offtopic or esf nub section.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezuuss, any guy/girl/alien could know that this isnt the right section for this,..

anyway's , goku is stronger, he is alwayz the one that beats the opponement, exept against cell..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no technically vegeta is stronger goku is just more battle smart and learns stronger moves faster but vegeta IS stronger

Best answers
lol u guys get hung up on some silly topics

Goku has more pl pretty much all the time, so in power hes stronger. but Vegeta is more cunning he has more battle/fighting skillz so even though his power level is lower most of the time he can easly keep up.

in ESF power level dosent rule ive beaten people with 2x more power than me and bean beaten around by people with half my lvl, its mostly on whos played it the longist.

Best answers
Vegeta rocks all the way. I don't know why but i hate Goku with passion. Vegeta s my favourite and will always be stronger than Goku in my view.

Best answers
vegeta rocks ssj, its a mistake goku loses spirit bomv ssj cus when he does it agaisnt buu hes ssj

Best answers
"Ok it is cuz thats how the SHOW IS."

Um.. All I'll say is Krillin. Krillin wouldn't be affecting people. lol

Vegeta is and isn't the strongest character. It depends on how you want to play. In the long run, he might be, but.. I don't know. In a 30 minute server I doubt you'll reach SSJ, if for very long if you do. He's balanced with Goku, I'd say. Goku transforms earlier, but when Vegeta does, the Final Flash can beat a Kame. The tradeoff is is that the Flash will run out of ki a LOT faster, so you'll have to be close enough to probably blow both of you up if they're fully powered. The Big Bang is really the only advantageous thing Vegeta gets from transforming, I'd say.

I use Gohan normally and never transform, and then Goku when I'm pissed off or if I feel like really playing. I rarely transform, so.. *shrug* There is no best character, to me. But there's certainly the worst.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Halorin nice man i totally agree with that!

I will look into that that's kida like advice thx man!

Best answers
hehe i don't agree the finest charecters are trunks and gohan. They transform in a whimp of an eye and in ssj form you can beat the ****t out off your vegeta and cell and goku. But in the series i agree, vegeta rox all the way (i like piccolo to).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom