Is Trigun any good

Best answers
hey guys and gals i have just order trigun volume 1 from playusa.the question is it any good ? since i have never seen it please leave spoilers out of post please. the reason i have never seen it is that it is not out in the uk on tv hence the us release dvd.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You ordered it, and youve never seen it or know anything about it? Maybe you should have made this thread before you ordered it. :p
Personally I thought trigun was good. I dont think it comes on tv anymore (adult swim) so I cant watch it as much as I used to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's good, but it's not the 'god' everyone makes it out to be.

You shouldn't be disapointed, it's pretty good but I could list better titles.

Best answers
MP said:
You ordered it, and youve never seen it or know anything about it? Maybe you should have made this thread before you ordered it. :p
Personally I thought trigun was good. I dont think it comes on tv anymore (adult swim) so I cant watch it as much as I used to.
it the way i fell in love with Excel saga dvd region 2 and Mobile suit gundam dvd region 1 it the suck it and see method of anime watching.

Best answers
thats the canadian price i am in the uk so i look at the Uk price of£18 is not alot of money beside i need a site that was reliabe and that took my switch card.

Best answers
Personally i hate it... it really boared me..the fact that the name was called tri"gun" .. i thought there was gonna be much shooting .. but i saw at least.. 2 bullets shot .. not even that ... but .. i guess i just wanna see guns shooting all the time :D (spriggan)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive never seen trigun, only like 2 episodes and its not bad. but dont listen to me since i dont really now HOW good it is.... lets just...

/me waits for hibiki to post :rolleyes:

Best answers
del3030 said:
ive never seen trigun, only like 2 episodes and its not bad. but dont listen to me since i dont really now HOW good it is.... lets just...

/me waits for hibiki to post :rolleyes:
what is hibiki a trigun nut. dvd 1 contains eps 1 to 4 and that's not the only dvd i bought i also bought Mobilesuit gundam vol 3 & 4 so i spent around about 50 quid on dvds and should be watching them on saturday

Best answers
lol I did like a 15 hour marathon or something where i watched all 30 some episodes back to back....I think its my favorite anime series maybe tied with Escaflowne.

ZaZ

Best answers
Trigun is good but its not one of my favourites, if you should get a really good anime then buy Full Metal Alchemist instead, the story is alot better and its one of the best anime ive ever seen

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i personally woulda got cowboy bebop instead...

Best answers
imkongkong said:
i personally woulda got cowboy bebop instead...
Eh? I would have thought everyone has seen Cowboy Bebop by now... I mean, it's over 6 years old.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trigun owns all and if u dont think that then u are dumb and shouldnt have eyeballs

Best answers
Trigun: some parts good... some parts not too good... but overall i'll rate it 8/10....
(i'd rather ordered naruto) (( btw don't look at my name... i actually hate hamtaro))

PRJ

Best answers
actually i havent seen Trigun o_O just heard of a guy called Vash The Stampede... and so on.
Woot Hamtaro Rullz(j/k)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom