is to many characters a bad thing?

Best answers
i was thinking that if you guys did decided to add older and newer chars whould it be that bad???

i mean players like Goten/Kid Trunks/Piccon/Andriods...ect

just cause there weak in the show doesnt mean they have to have super low power in begging and have there power level raise very slowly

i wouldnt mind being goten =p

the only bad thing is there attacks, its hard to get signature attacks from some of these characters

but Piccon has that flame attack that would look awsome in game, he does a full 360 and you even turn with your camer angel (or not)

you guys can also come up with your own attacks i dont think people would mind that =0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think too many more would be a bad thing, but a few more wouldnt hurt. Goten would just be a smaller and younger version of goku, and same goes for trunks about..trunks, so why not make gotenks? Im not sure if they would ever add pecon since he was only shown in a few episodes, i think they would focus on the main characters of the show.

Best answers
but he was in the movie and he cused at the wall for like 20 minutes =)

i think he is just a cool char

what about adding more bad guys like garlic jr or debora

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For Villians, I would like to See:

Android 17, Android 18, Garlic Jr, and Dabura

For Good Guys, I would like to see:

Tienshinhan, and Yamcha.

They all diserve a spot in DBZ since they were all the tuffest
in the Series. I cant say the same for Zarbon.... He was tuff but
he just underestimated vegeta too much. I'd like to see Nappa
but all he basically did was melee. I never seen him do any special
beam moves.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by freeportpretz22
I wanna see Dabura, and I wanna see Trunks, Goten, and Gotenks!!! o_o
We have enough Saiyans and enough kamehameha's ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
18 was better when she was a delinquint with her younger brother :p

Best answers
i think that certain characters should be limited to evil/good. e.g buu, cell, freiza and vegeta evil, and goku, gohan, krillin, piccolo and vegeta good (vegeta in both becaus he is so undependable)

i would also like to see gotenks (not goten and trunks individually because that would add too many of the same moves)

Best answers
the thong that would be cool also is that each char dose all the transformations that they performed min the show. like ss3 and all 4 levels of freza. also boily would be cool to be a seprat char and gotanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
more transformations won't come in the next version (1.1)

esfn00b ... to the good and evil teams ...
look here http://www.esforces.com/~team/Beta1_1.htm
Option for realistic good/evil teams[done]

I don't think A16-18 would be added to the chars list ... what moves should they have ??? only melee, KIballs and generetic beams ???
no1 would play one of them

how many moves has Dabura ??? the same (make guys into stone would be unfair in ESF)

Gotenks ??? I don't know ... but maybe there'll come Fusion chars in later version ... but I think that isn't decided yet ...

Garlic Jr. ... invincible ???moves ???

Piccon ... moves ???

Tenshinhan ... hm ... don't know ... (maybe too weak and no transformation)

Yamcha ... Moves ??? KHH ??? again ???

please guys ... think a lil more and post then ;)

Best answers
Originally posted by Nretep
I don't think A16-18 would be added to the chars list ... what moves should they have ??? only melee, KIballs and generetic beams ???
no1 would play one of them

Dabura ??? the same (make guys into stone would be unfair in ESF)
Those characters could be done.

16 has that move with his arm guns.
17 has barrier and heatwave.
18 has...something, I'm sure. ;)

However, to make up for their few attacks, the androids' ki blasts and gen. beams wouldn't take up any ki (except in a ps). Teleport, turbo etc. would, though, to keep it fair.

As for Dabura, well, he uses all these moves against Gohan:

Phase (invincible for 5-10 secs, but can't do any attacks or use ki except to fly)

Sword (he can summon a sword, so when on Good chars vs. Bad chars servers, both sides have a char with a sword)

Breathe Fire

Energy Slash

Spit (hey, they have discs, why not spit? Just make it so that it has a wind-up time, and two hits kill)

Best answers
tru tru

yamcha doe shave moves just watch dragonball (some there) and early dbz has some 2

Best answers
Lol WOLF FANG FIST!!!

And that lil cool energy ball his got.

Best answers
I think the last post is referring to yamchas spirit bomb, dont know why they didnt just make a different name for it. and tien could have is tri cannon and the dodon ray. And for the trans thing, piccolo doesnt really change...i know hes prolly fusing or somethin but he still doesnt change so why not just have them power up? Also this is kinda dumb, but what about Chiatzu? hes NEVER in any of the game!?

Best answers
I think that the time section which the ESF team is choosing to take their material for the game from is not large enough to supply too many characters. This can always be based on one's definition of "too many" though. Of course, I also think that one of each character is enough.

If you're amazingly bent on seeing a character in the game who is already in there under a certain form, then just download a skin for the other form and either make or get an appropriate soundpack. That would be much easier than having the team make, say, young and old Gohan or young and old Trunks, for example.

Aside from that, I wouldn't mind seeing Tien-Shinhan in there. He strikes me as a reasonably interesting character, even if he doesn't play a major role. The animations for his Tribeam would be interesting to see, as well as his Model/Skin jobs.

Best answers
yeah they need to add a little more characters but not too many. Why would you want anymore androids when you already have the perfect one(Cell).Instead of adding gotenks they should probably add someone like vegitto or gogeta.Dabura and Piccon would be cool too.

Best answers
Originally posted by Cheezegod
I think the last post is referring to yamchas spirit bomb, dont know why they didnt just make a different name for it. and tien could have is tri cannon and the dodon ray. And for the trans thing, piccolo doesnt really change...i know hes prolly fusing or somethin but he still doesnt change so why not just have them power up? Also this is kinda dumb, but what about Chiatzu? hes NEVER in any of the game!?
Spirt Bomb are you sure yamachas thingy that he move around in a little ball is called a spirt bomb???

Best answers
in the show he said "Spirit Bomb".Well i don't know but if that is the case he learned it awhile before Goku did.:idea: O_O

Best answers
Lol dumb english people too lazy to make a differant name for it. Heh mabe in jap its not call spirt bomb like well spirit bomb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom