Is this ssj1 hair right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it looks to me as ssj hair! Nice joob!

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you hadve said ssj2 hair i would have been like "spot on!" but its not its ssj so lets check these pics

(sorry for the small ****ty pic)

this is ssj2 goku^

this is ssj goku, ssj hair tends to in more of a... "clump" that ssj2 whch is in thinner strands

but looking good, anyways hope this helped

Best answers
AWW OMG !!!!

Your all wrong.

That picture you showed is SSJ Goku's hair, not super saiyan 2. For more references look for the Majin Vegeta fight , and the Majin buu fight(when he is showing him the super saiyan transformations).

Best answers
I cant tell the differance between SSJ1 and 2 (personally). SSJ3 is a major change though, and SSJ4 is just plain wacky.

Best answers
thanks for the ref images, there realy going to help me.

ok what i will do is save this hair for ssj2, and make some new hair for ssj 1, thanks for the refs!

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AWW OMG !!!!

Your all wrong.

That picture you showed is SSJ Goku's hair, not super saiyan 2. For more references look for the Majin Vegeta fight , and the Majin buu fight(when he is showing him the super saiyan transformations).
Fine ill try again and show you:

normal:

ssj:

ssj2:

ssj3:

Best answers
Yea now you have the correct picture of ssj2. The other picture you showed was not goku when he was ssj2. You showed a picture of him post Cell Games, and everyone knows Goku didn't reach ssj2 yet. Plus for everyone who can't tell goku's ssj2 form. The way to tell is that while Goku is in ssj2 his hair only has one long strand coming down in the middle and there are two other strands one on the left of his face, and the other on the right as showed in the picture, also while goku fights majin vegeta his hair tends to get messed up.

dor

Best answers
not true all the picture was takan from dbz -230 when goku transform into ssj3 for the first time and all the picture after ssj1 are ssj2 excsept ssj3 ..

Best answers
WOW those ref images are perfect :D!

thanks alot for those, now i no what to change.

also, by any chance can someone get me a good front and side view of ssj3 hair?
thanks again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, that isnt the best picture for normal hair because he is powering up..

Best answers
So that frist one was ssj1 the the ones now are ssj2 and ssj3 powerful so when do think that you ca tranform in to ssj3 in esf?

Best answers
BlueDragon So that frist one was ssj1 the the ones now are ssj2 and ssj3 powerful so when do think that you ca tranform in to ssj3 in esf?
..dude, stop asking stupid questions in peoples threads !!! peeps like u just annoy me ><.

..That aside i think it is an ok SSJ hair, all u need is a few minor changes to make it that extra bit better. Also a flat rendered version of front, bck, and side would help with the critz ;)

..Tweek 3_Is ThE MagiC NumbeR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom