Is this game safe?

Best answers
Hi im new to ESF, and i was wondering if it is safe to download this game. Like i dont want anything wierd to happen to my computer.... plz reply cause i really want to play this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course it's safe! Why wouldn't it be safe!?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its safe as long as you use protection. Wouldnt want a virus now would you?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There have only been three incidents where after downloading ESF people have been robbed blind only to find ESF missing the next day.

Other than that it's perfectly safe.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, it's all a complex scheme to make you download a 185MB virus. We're not even real, we're just preprogrammed bots pretending to be actual people in an attempt to make you believe ESF is a real game!

o_O

Of course it's safe. If the ESF installer contains some kind of hidden virus, it's news to me.

Best answers
Even if it wasn't safe, do you think this would be the place to ask that? ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You really think a team of people producing a game would really be willing to install a trojan on your pc?.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Short answer is yes, this game is completley safe as it is. I don't blame you for being cautious, better safe than sorry =]

Welcome btw.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate to break it to you bud, but ESF is not safe in the least bit. You'll play it at 12:00 noon only to look at the clock and see it's 5:00 pm and your eyes are bleeding. Good luck.

Best answers
I guess if it isn't safe, you could always seran-wrap your computer to make a psuedo-condom.

Best answers
Ok thats all i need to know. Last game i got My computer goes DING DING and mouse freezes up untill it dings again.... So i hope to see all of you on the game (that is if ill download it...)

Also, it isnt that i dont trust the game its that you dont know if someone can do something to your computer these days. I just dont want to lose my buddy (Computer)

Best answers
It's safe. There has only been one incident in which someone has died. It's really safe *gets blown through a window for having ESF* noo some one help me! *gets dragged away*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good luck and hope to see you in game :)

Closed to prevent spammage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom