Best answers
Is there a map of cell fighting arena? i mean after it has been destoyed from Cell? Coz i wannw try doing my first map for esf, and i don´t want doing any maps that already exist.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
make a modified desertarena lol

with cliffs and lalalal and some winds sounds

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Trunks..you want an empty desert map..

Because..after cell blew up his arena....thats all there was.
An empty desert with lots of rock formations placed in such a way that people could be bashed and knocked into.

Best answers
Hmm!

Maybe you could have rocks flying around or somthing that could act as obstacls. Just a seggestion. Plz dont critisize me!:cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well theres a rock or 2.. but yeah its all desert rocks and stuff

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I like how the fights in DBZ take place in areas that simply don't exist....there's an abundance of empty rocky deserts in the DBZ earth.

Yeah..I know
This is completely off topic....but the topic is very, very boring.

Best answers
What was being tested?
was it for a class or something?

Best answers
i know, the reason was for some testings. but i am done with this, although nobody liks the subject so just forget it

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Arg, He probaly meant is there a map that you can break bits off the arena or a map with a wrecked cells arena.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Hardly any mapper can make destructable elements look good....the only game that has decent terrain damage is red faction and it's geomod technology...

it's great cutting tunnels through walls with that...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
has anyone played Zone of the enders on the ps2? if a dbz mod of that was made it would be cool (if ever caem out on pc) cos it has a lock on and good melee and long range, plus u can grab and throw other mechas thou towers and bulidings and stuff.

Best answers
Originally posted by Chimpbot
Hardly any mapper can make destructable elements look good....the only game that has decent terrain damage is red faction and it's geomod technology...

it's great cutting tunnels through walls with that...
yeah. its a shame the modding community for RF was dead on arrival. has some great potential. also a shame about the extreme level of cheaters in it. they aint even subtle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom