is there any way...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to goto perfect form automatically? like something in console... cause im really starting to get pissed off when im gohan (the fastest perfect form character) my game crashes and i wanna see what he looks like perfect form and how it is and stuff... so is there any type of cheat thing to make me instant perfect form? :D

Best answers
There is no "Perfect" form really, its perfect transformation. Which means, u dont need to charge, just press "z" and there u go, ur ssj. Its not really another form. And no, i dont think there is a console command to do that.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The More PL you have, the less time it takes to transform. even when you reach perfect transformation, it still takes about a second for the animation to begin and end. But you can move around during that time...

I also suggest trunks. transes at 1,000,000 has a short trans time, and perfect transes at 3,000,000

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alright thanks for replying with something ^_^ ill try to use trunks right nowizzle :p :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
btw there is also no way to cheat ur way up to ssj, u cant get ur pl anyway differnt than just kicking the **** out of bots...well there is another way, but im not allowed to tell since it considered cheating...

Best answers
Actually the fastest perfect transformation in the game is from frieza at 2.500.000 followed by trunks 3.000.000 then gohan 3.500.000 and finally piccollo 3.750.000! Then Goku and Vegeta both perfect transform at 5.000.000!
But I do think there are some options to change that... However do not ask me what they are, because I don't know! Although I think it is some kind of Admin mod!

Best answers
Damn admin mods, give all the good fun stuff. They can make game servers so much fun, or a living hell. Wish i knew how to use one:p Ive never used one ever.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's really easy. I just got mine working, and i dont know anything about admin mod or amx mod. But if you abuse it no one will go to your server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom