Is there any way to edit starting powerlevels?

Best answers
I just want to mess around with some ultimate bots, so is there a file I can edit to change the starting power level for a particular class?

Best answers
donnierisk said:
Well you can change the Super/ultimatebot pl, hp, hp regeneration and all that, but not for a perticular class.
How do I go about editing the super bot power level? When I try to open the SuperBot editor I get an error.

Best answers
Just to elaborate more, the exact error reads as follows:

Componenet 'MSCOMCTL.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.

Anybody know how to go about fixing this?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can change your starting pl etc with amx plugins if you setup amxmodx. You should be able to find plugins for esf on there too.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
tso101:

First ~Download MSCOMCTL.OCX~ . Then Back up your current copy of MSCOMCTL.OCX and copy the new version to the same file location. This file should be located in the WINDOWS\SYSTEM directory on your C: drive (for Windows NT and 2000: \WINNT\system32).

Once you did that, use your mouse, click on the "Start" button and then click on "Run".

According to your Operating System, type the following command to register this library file:

Windows 95, 98, or Me:
regsvr32 \windows\system\MSCOMCTL.OCX

Windows NT or 2000:
regsvr32 \WINNT\system32\MSCOMCTL.OCX

Windows XP:
regsvr32 \windows\system32\MSCOMCTL.OCX

You should see a message saying "DllRegisterServer ... succeeded" and done you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom