is there ANY way to disable hl mp3 player? it makes me crash

Best answers
I really hate this. This happened with the opera before.

EVERY time i start to enter a game, this godamned mp3 player spawned from the depths of hell pops up and makes my computer praticly explode.

It seems to be that there is NO way to get rid of this spawn of satan. I've gone through all options everywhere at least 3 times, and haven't seen anything resembling a mp3 disablel.

I've tried to move hl mp3p out of the half life folder, then esf just crashes on its own.

I've tried starting the mp3p before starting hl, bah, it just starts it again.

Is there any way to get rid of this evil thing, or a way to get it to work?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um the esf mp3 player works fine.......

vt

V
simply delete the mp3's and playlist files from your esforces/mp3 directory :)

Best answers
nope vt, stupid mp3 player still pops up while joining a game and crashes everything.

and what player are you talking about hibiki, all i saw were esf mp3 files, no player, only player i see is the regular hl one in hl directory.

Best answers
I can't get the mp3 player to work, it comes up when I hit F8 but pushing the buttons does nothing.

If someone can help you remove all the mp3 player stuff (I don't know how) but you still want music, use Winamp from www.winamp.com because it can run in the background with Half-Life.

Best answers
What i like to do is take out the music that comes with esf and put in my own.

Best answers
i really don't care about music or anything, but whether i have music there or not, the mp3 player pops up when joining a game and crashes my computer.

Best answers
AGGGGGH.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling without mp3's. now the mp3 player doesn't even pop up, it just crashes on it's own.

Why is it that this mod won't work without mp3's?!?!?!

Best answers
just edit the playlists, and delete everything in them, but do not delete the files, that's how i got mine to work, cuz the mp3 player would work fine but when i went to exit half-life, it froze my computer. hope that helps

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How many pages did you look through to find this o_O

Don't revive old threads :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom