Is there any way I can test the game ? or how long it will take until a beta or alpha will be released?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I've been here for a while looking to see if there are any updates or a beta so we can play online or with bots at least, how long it will take until a beta or alpha will be released.
I am the only one who wants to test the game, I understand that it is not ready and maybe it still needs time to improve so that it does not have problems but I would like to play it to see for myself, maybe there is a possibility i hope it is if not... Hope it will be a new update soon because im only looking to see this game i think it will the best dragon ball game online im sure of it its so different to all dragon ball games i played ! the videos, images they look good and the game it will be fantastic - of course with everything we see in all dragon ball animes (Z,super, maybe gt ) talking about transformations and others stuff they have . Im looking forward to see this game ! I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK AND GOOD WORK ! WITHOUT YOU GUYS we wouldnt see this game and play THANK YOU !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom