Best answers
Create pan plz

i didnt even undertsnad what neither of you said anyway i hope someone makes a pan model shes pretty cool:)

Best answers
I seruosily doubt if anyone would make one,but yeah shes the coolest person in dbgt in my oppion so i really hoe someone would make a decent girl model or hopefully a decnt brolly model too

Best answers
I downloaded a pan model. Do you want it? I can try to send it to you with email

Best answers
umm ok there was a problem who does the model replace and when i saved it to my desktop the name of the model file was login????

Best answers
the modelname of pan is gohan.mdl . Backup The gohan models.
maybe on your desktop. Then replace the gohan.mdl with Pan's gohan.mdl.

Best answers
thats not the problem its when i get it out of my email to save it to my desktop with netpumper but threse and error or something could u try resending it

Best answers
Netpumper sucks

yeah i found out the problem and now its just fine and thankz again for the model im about to test it

Best answers
plz. But i think it's boring for you, because there are, er, some mistakes...But you have the default gohan.mdl

Best answers
hey i made this thread, so i need the model more then you all do:D , can you send it to [email protected] ? mayb i can edit/change it to a better model if thats nececeraly (lol, difficult word), ok?

so [email protected]

:yes:

*EDIT*

i think im gonna make a Pan soundpack while im waiting for the model:p

Best answers
OK, it must be there. With hotmail.com I had some problems, maybe there are mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom