Is there a Non SSJ Version?

Best answers
download half life model viewer and make the hair black...

Best answers
it dont matter becouse its not compatible whith 1.2 anyway's (just like MOST of the models that wer released yesterday)

G
yes it is o_O i dunno about the others but (exeot for slice mdls) this dose hav 1.2 anims and stuff

*edit* ive done some searching around teh forums, and found out... they do work on LAN fine. but they dont work on other pepole's servers, because there are server-side animaitons that only work on the norm gohan skeleton that the host is using (atleast thats wat i heard)

Best answers
nope,the problem is a diffrent one.The models i convertetr to 1.2 for myself works fine online,but not the esf-world one .Reason:someone added a animation "esf world file",and this make all other animation moving one postion back in the animation list ,means for example gen.Beam shooting animation plays instead of charging animation and so on.

G
oh, cool, so we just need to edit the QC file a lil to fix it, thats not so major

Best answers
We$$ide said:
download half life model viewer and make the hair black...
Where can i get HL Model Viewer?
k, nvm about the model viewer. I found it. But ive never skinned in my life :scared:
do u think one of u could re-color the hair black. Like, im trying to do it, but its just gonna look plain, solid, black color.
Im trying to match it with the ssj hair which has soime texture to it, but its not working ><

Please help :(

Best answers
well....i recently did a minor recolor\reskin of that model....but it was for personal use....so i cannot and will not release it. but i can show you how....just PM me and i'll give ya my msn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom