Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Ive been looking everywhere. And i cant find one. Ones that i have found dont work. Like the .zip or .rar has a corupted file in it. Plz tell me where i can get a Buu sagga Vegeta model for beta 1.1.

Thx

Best answers
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when your asking for a model, its best to use the final request thread, its there for 2 reasons, to request models and to keep requests out of the other threads, oh and to keep the mods off your back,..im not intentionally being a **** it just happened that way, and go to redsaiyan.net and find the vegeta model in thier database. without following that link, if you cant find it there then theres your reason why the link didnt work, otherwise, check gsf like it has been said in this thread already, im posting this cuz i feel kinda woozy from the medicine i been takin and because nobody else has

Best answers
come on, you've been here long enough to know there is a FINAL REQUEST THREAD.....o_O but too bad no1 ever looks in there:cry:

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and too bad 95% of the requests dont get answered. so maybe thats why people tend to request outside of the thread. besides what do you care.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried the redsaiyan link someone gave above, and it works perfectly, so that one is also an option for you.

On the side: roughly 90% of this thread is members telling this guy off for making this thread. This, evidently, is posting off-topic, and is a warnable offence. Let the moderators and administrators deal with minor slip-ups like this, it was why we were hired. Please don't make me quote a rule that you all know very well.

Best answers
:laff: now the link works. Heh.

And sorry Majin_You, but when ever i post in the request thread, it seems to me that no one answers when ever i post there.

Anyway my question has been answered (i think o_o)

This thread can be closed (i think o_o)

WAIT, nvm, the link on the redsaiyan.net one, when i click on download, theres no link for it :(

I was wondering is this one worked with 1.1??This Buu saga Vegeta

Bolteh2

B
ok look, modelers etc DO check the final request thread (i do it to) but, the final request thread is there to request models, not to force anyone to make a model, if you request this vegeta, and some1 feels like editing/modeling, than you will have your model, if not, than dont bother to post here cuz 99% if the threads will be closed because of spam

btw, if no1 replies, well imho, thats good, we dont want that thread to be like *request* *reply* *reply* *reply* *reply* *reply* *reply* *reply* *reply* *reply* *reply* *reply* *reply* *reply* *reply* *reply* *request* *reply* *reply* *reply* etc

when that happens ppl will surtenly not use it as request thread because THAN the requests will be ignored cuz ppl dont want to search a whole thread to find 1 request

Best answers
But ive downloaded some files from GSF and they have some kind of corupt file in the zip or rar :(

Unless its something with my computer, then i dont know o_O

Best answers
||QUOTE||

ok 5 count them FIVE of my model packs are on http://www.gsf-united.de/ all of them you can only get on MY site and they couldnt even remember my goddamn NAME.

||QUOTE||

They should take it off their site beg you for mercy and give proper credits :\

look these gsf people have no respect at all for the modelers or other sites .

example red saiyan hosted Ned's vegetto
it clearly states :

Do you accept?
You must agree to this license agreement to download ESF Vegetto
You must not host this file on your own website. RS exclusive. If you dont accept these, an army of squirrels will hunt you till you drown in your own blood.

I Agree | I Don't Agree

and were can we find the model now ? GSF site !!!

something must be done , something with alot of squirrels !!

Best answers
What? You're kidding me? *looks at website* You're not kidding me! We need to hang these guys up by their nut sacks! They are NOT allowed to do that! It is CLEARLY stated by RedSaiyan that NeD's vegetto is a Red Saiyan EXCLUSIVE! Or do they just not understand English well enough to know that.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Umm, this guy was asking for a model, not a debate on Ned's vegetto, so...yea...

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You people have to learn to stick to the topic! The modelling section is already a jungle of spam and flames, and I am not going to tolerate more of this.

Even if you're not new to the forums, I think it's about time everyone refreshed their memories by reading this:
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7487

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom