Is the world men population going metrosexual?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well in my opinion yes, all of the collage high school people are starting to get into it, 3/4 of my high schools guys are metrosexual. I mean they are heterosexual but acting homosexual, in my opinion it's retarded. For example this other day two guys ware arguing about this:
Guy#1: No way dude my t-shirt is more pink than yours!
Guy#2: Bleh my t-shirt costed a lot of money so it's gotta be more pink!

Post your thoughts on this metrosexual trend.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do whatever the **** you want, is pretty much how I feel about it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think guys were heading in that direction, but now there's a huge backlash against it, thank The Nix. Real guys like me don't like it, women are getting pissed that metros are using more hair product than they are and generally aren't "manly", and vampires are angry that they're jocking their style.

As long as Sean Connery is alive, real men will continue to exist. When he dies, one of us will have to take his place.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really? That's just your high school. My high school have guys that act *** because it's funny. Usually it's the football players and they do it it out of sarcasm, irony, or just because they like to joked around. Like, one of their friends may get dressed up for something, and another guy might say "well aren't you cute" in a lisp".

However, they don't base their life on that running gag.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh...that isn't being metrosexual. That's pretending to be ***.

Best answers
Not really? That's just your high school. My high school have guys that act *** because it's funny. Usually it's the football players and they do it it out of sarcasm, irony, or just because they like to joked around. Like, one of their friends may get dressed up for something, and another guy might say "well aren't you cute" in a lisp".

This is kinda off topic... but I heard that 82% of all football players have had a *** experience at least once in their life.

Oh.. and uhh... yea do whatever you want, thats how i feel about this whole metrosexual thing. As long as James Hetfield is around... im good.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of these guys act metrosexual to get a really hot high-maintenence girl to go steady with them.

Then revert back to their casual-Friday look.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, ive actually seen the process of women really enjoying the "metrosexuality" of their boyfriends then slowly, but very noticeably, grow to despise them for it.

lesson? be a man. thats what women want, men.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I'm pretty much refering to my whole town...just didn't mention it on the post, and the whole country if you watch closely the news reports you see the metrosexuals in each background.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a glaring issue with the fashion industry trying to turn men into prissy mofos.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh...I don't know, Lionheart. Show us a picture of what you think a metrosexual is.

And don't google "metrosexual" and post the first pic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a glaring issue with the fashion industry trying to turn men into prissy mofos.
Amen! That pretty much sums it up for me.

edit: wait a sec zeo

edit2:

edit3:
I didn't google it :/ I got it off a photo whoring site called hi5 he's a guy from my highschool, I made a profile once there and you can notice he's in my friend list. Search LionHeart on hi5

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amen! That pretty much sums it up for me.

edit: wait a sec zeo

edit2:

edit3:
I didn't google it :/ I got it off a photo whoring site called hi5 he's a guy from my highschool, I made a profile once there and you can notice he's in my friend list. Search LionHeart on hi5
So they think it's the 80's?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What defines men then? Aggressiveness? Bravery? Ruggedness? Leadership?

If the stay-at-home woman is a stereotyped role for women and is trying to be fought, why can't the opposite be said for men?

Not entirely my opinion, but just a thought.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What defines men then? Aggressiveness? Bravery? Ruggedness? Leadership?

If the stay-at-home woman is a stereotyped role for women and is trying to be fought, why can't the opposite be said for men?

Not entirely my opinion, but just a thought.
That isn't the same thing. The equivalent would be women who never shower, grow beards, drinks 6-packs alone, eat a variety of junk food and lift weights all day.

I'm sorry, but no thanks.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, being from texas this isnt a huge problem,

the majority redneck population does have its flaws, but they do effectively force these weirdos to keep to themselves. Go and ask any typical redneck what his stance is on homosexuality, 10 bucks says by the end of the conversation he will have mentioned "rounding them all up and killing the lot of them" at least a dozen times.

im not proud of the fact that i am a part of such a discriminating community, but it does have SOME perks, such as not having to worry about children seeing grown men playing grabass in public.

the downside is that everyone assumes you are racist =/.

if im against homosexuality or not is a moot question at this point, i am opposed to it on the grounds that if god meant for men to skewer each other, men would also be given the plumbing to be able to be impregnated, Its just not how god meant for things to work. (or whoever you worship)

ignore the fact that i am probabaly the least religious person you will ever meet =), i suppose its just a personal stance.

metrosexualty though is an interesting subject, not *** but acting ***? why the hell would anyone want to ACT ***? i cannot wrap my brain around that one, and to be honest i prefer it that way.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Metrosexuals aren't *** and don't pretend to be ***. Think Abercrombie and Fitch. Lots of hair product, lots of lotion and skin ointments. That kind of thing. My problem is that I'm forced to make myself look even better than I already do in order to compete. I'm not about to use lotion, but now I have to make sure I look good at all times. That combined with my rugged manliness is too much for anyone to handle. But then I have to deal with the experiences of girls who've dated metros and they act all surprised when I only spend 15 minutes in the bathroom in the morning and they keep comparing me to my feminine brethren.

It's annoying. Very, very annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom