Is sex really important in a relationship?

Best answers
Judging by the question, it's more so "She's going to think..."

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the relationship is built on sex its really important. (than again what kind of relationship wis that anyhow ^^)

Other than that. Sex is a great way to burn calories ^^

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course because you know how they always say "Oh you never spend any time with me lets do something together..." Well having sex together is spending time and doing something together so it works hand in hand really. If she doesn't like sex well you always have the palm sisters to keep your little pecker happy!

Best answers
Ofcourse sex is important. Sex is a cornerstone of a relationship, if the sex would stop in a relationship, then you know something's wrong.

Sex is showing him much you love a person. If you have sex with your partner, it shows that you love him/her.. Unless ofcourse we're talking about prostitures, now that's a whole other level of sex.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Call me stupid but sex is just our hormones wanting us to reproduce ourselves >.>

Love on the other hand is sticking to the person no mather what happens. Even if you must go to hell and back just so you can do it over again. Atleast thats how i see it.

Best answers
Him: "Hmm, hun.. Why don't we have sex anymore?"
Her: "I don't like sex with you.."
Him: "..."
Her: "But I do love you!"

Yea, right :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was with a girl once and the relationship went in such a direction that it was built only on sex and fighting. I hated her guts but when we had sex it was like we used all that aggravation with each other to do it and it was great. But of course whenever we weren't having sex I wanted to beat her senseless with a lead pipe, so there's definitely another side to the whole thing. It helps that she was kinda freaky, too.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course it's important. If she can't fadoodle my noodle, then where's the "fun" part of the relationship?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can show your partner you love him/her without having sex. Sure, the sex is great, but it is not the only way.

Some people want to wait until marriage, but that doesn't mean they don't love their partner.

Best answers
You can show your partner you love him/her without having sex. Sure, the sex is great, but it is not the only way.

Some people want to wait until marriage, but that doesn't mean they don't love their partner.

No, that's because they don't want to go to hell because having sex before marriage makes baby Jesus cry.

Ok, there are other ways to show your love, I agree, but sex is a way to show your love as well. Especially for a young couple.. I mean, if my gf would say that she doesn't want sex anymore, I'd seriously question her love for me (provided that we had sex before). If a couple that has been married for years would stop having sex, you could still say that they love eachother, because afterall, it's been years. Get my point? :)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, that's because they don't want to go to hell because having sex before marriage makes baby Jesus cry.

Ok, there are other ways to show your love, I agree, but sex is a way to show your love as well. Especially for a young couple.. I mean, if my gf would say that she doesn't want sex anymore, I'd seriously question her love for me (provided that we had sex before). If a couple that has been married for years would stop having sex, you could still say that they love eachother, because afterall, it's been years. Get my point? :)
The way you said it came off as "if you don't have sex with me, you don't really love me." Which is nonsense.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sex is as important as you allow it to be. It becomes necessary at some point as a release for aggression or pent up hostilities, but if a relationship is actually founded on "love", I highly doubt not having sex 12 times a week is going to kill anyone.

Then again, there are people who "love" each other so much, they need to screw 12 times a day, everyday. There is no right or wrong answer. It depends entirely on your personality and that of the person you're in a relationship with.

The way you said it came of as "if you don't have sex with me, you don't really love me." Which is nonsense.
That's the kind of **** I hear when some douche is trying to pressure a girl into having sex.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm...I've been in a relationship with 4 girls, and I haven't had sex yet -_-. But then again, I'm only 15. But then again, some of my friends already did it. But then again, this is Serbia.

Meh.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i agree with optimus prime (even tho i dont belive in love) :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's important if you think it's important. That's about it.

And if one of you thinks it is, and the other doesn't, then what you have is a relation****

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some relationships are based on sex, some on intimacy, some on intelect...

but at the end of the day, any relationship without a balance of all things, will ultimately fail. so yes, sex is important.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Catholic teaches say it shouldn't be for fun but to make children. Also never before marriage. Those are my principles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom