Is sex really important in a relationship?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say it depends on the partners. Maybe they both are the abstinent type, maybe they both just like to have fun. Varies with people I guess.

But what do I know =X. Personally, I think sex while someone is still in highschool is just rediculous.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now that, i agree with.

i disagree with the whole "wait for someone you love" thing... sure it's important, but i think that if it feels right at the time, then it doesn't really matter who it is with (although that person would certainly be a factor in making it the right moment.)

what IS really important, regardless of religion, or education, or age, is that you are mature and responsible about it. sex in highschool is stupid, because most times people don't realise just how serious sex actually is.

Best answers
You're wrong, the proper age to have sex is 17. So says Chef.

Best answers
dude trust me theres nothing wrong with sex in highschool

mostly coz its fun with no strings "drunken horny balls out ****ing" (thank you brim)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess I'll put in my 2 cents...

Yea so I'm Jewish (pretty hardcore Jewish at that) and I have pretty much always had a relationship all throughout high school and college. I didn't have sex until this semester in college and I gotta say it wasn't a huge thing. Don't get me wrong I liked the girl and we were very close for a while, but I just don't see all the hype around it.

I mean I thought head was a lot better...I mean in my view as long as you're releasing your man-juice in some way, whether it be having sex or in a girls mouth (haha that made me giggle) it doesn't really matter...I think having a SEXual relationship is important, but not sex specifically. I mean the longest relationship I had was for 6 months and I barely kissed the girl.

I'm a big believer in just having someone there to talk to when you need them, or having someone there to give you a hug when you're feeling like ****. I don't regret having sex at all, I think if you don't have sex in college then you're just going to embarass yourself when you get married. Like someone said it's hard nowadays to find someone who isn't a virgin to marry unless they're super duper muper religious...and even though I'm quite religious myself, I don't want that.

What's my point? Sex isn't THAT important, stick with getting some sucky sucky.

Best answers
well its everyones choice. in new zealand (wea i live) sex is quite the common thing amongst teenagers. i lost it wen i was 14 and i dont regret it and sex has been pretty regular for me scince about a month after i turned 15 (i turned 16 in march) i guess it just depends on where you live or how you were brought up

oh yea and social stature... alot of the kids my age in my city like to drink and smoke weed ALOT and if your one of those then sex is prettymuch guaranteed.

and YES as my answer to the topical question. IF thats the kind of relationship your in if you have sex once and its good then its going to be pretty important in my experience

Mog

Best answers
My opinion: Not really important.
If sex is the most important thing in the relationship, the relationship is probably with the wrong person; keep searching.
Meh, what do I know anyway... you'd need to be pretty stupid to follow advise from a random person on a gaming forum...

I just think it's sad the way a lot of people I know are just always on about sex, like it's the only thing in their life.
They don't care much for the actual relationship...
Most of them only seem to last a few weeks before one of them go have sex with someone else, THEN breakup the previous relationship.
Just looking for sex - almost like they're looking for prostitutes, except they aren't called prostitutes and the price is free. :rolleyes:

Some previous posts sounded more like giving into peer pressure was a primary reason for sex.
Prr... as long as peer pressure isn't in the form of a gun to someones head, I couldn't care less about it. :smile:

Does it also state you need to find a virgin female before marrying? I'm just curious because that would be a tough one since most females give away themselves at such an early stage in life.
Lol, I hope not... no.
But it's annoying getting second hand goods... even worse when it's more like tenth hand with some disease attached. :(
(I'm a Christian btw, before anyone assumes I'm also Catholic, or that I am "pretty hardcore" Jewish...)

Best answers
Uncyclopedia said:
What is sex? Oxford English Dictionary describes it as the act of a male stabbing a female repeatedly with the pointy end of his pelvis, but the real truth is that sex is a made-up interaction between males and females made by daddies and mummies in order to cover up the real way little boys and girls are made. They also do it for the heck of it. The real way boys and girls are made is via the processes of Adoption. In actual fact every child is put up for adoption on eBay where anyone can purchase their very own baby boy/girl. The babies are created on a far off planet by the Galactic Emperor Xenu, over 70 million years ago by L. Ron Hubbard and his Scientology followers. On his planet, next to the Pringles factory, each is individually wrapped and all air is sucked out of the container - for the hell of it, so that when the packet opens it goes "pop" (complementary Pringle crisp included). After packing, the baby is then sent via the local 1337 bus down to earth where it is given to the parent and then popped open and used. So you see little children, you are all adopted, and your parents lie.

That help ya any?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its everyones choice. in new zealand (wea i live) sex is quite the common thing amongst teenagers. i lost it wen i was 14 and i dont regret it and sex has been pretty regular for me scince about a month after i turned 15 (i turned 16 in march) i guess it just depends on where you live or how you were brought up

oh yea and social stature... alot of the kids my age in my city like to drink and smoke weed ALOT and if your one of those then sex is prettymuch guaranteed.

and YES as my answer to the topical question. IF thats the kind of relationship your in if you have sex once and its good then its going to be pretty important in my experience

could be why there are so many teenage pregnancies nowadays i guess? this is what i mean about not understanding how important it is to understand what you are doing, and the implications behind it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Wow. Just.. wow.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

wow......no wonder everyone on earth used called new zealand "lost ground"
, "outlaw area"........but speak for the truth, how can a 14 years old teenager doing sex!? in what condition?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
could be why there are so many teenage pregnancies nowadays i guess? this is what i mean about not understanding how important it is to understand what you are doing, and the implications behind it.
I live in Stevenage, the worst for it in England and 2nd in Europe XD.

I stick with my views still. I dunno, I've never had a relationship, but I still follow the bible...

Mog

Best answers
, "outlaw area"........but speak for the truth, how can a 14 years old teenager doing sex!? in what condition?
I don't know what country you come from, but it must be a pretty decent place.
That's far too common here in England where I live.
I don't even live in an inner-city area either.

A girl in my sister's class gave birth to twins when she was just 13...
That's just messed up. o_O

Best answers
Man. If that were true I'd be Johnny ****ing Casanova.
of course that was an exaggeration but its almost right.

as for teen pregancies not really that common and wen it does happen abortion follows prettymuch automatically (dont attack me with anti abortion opinions)

not sure i quite understand you there but
-im not lying
-my country may be small but dont say that again
- in what condition? what do you mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom