Is Sadam really captured this time? (Merged threads)

Best answers
have you heard, they've got Sadam :) ! if he's a war criminal, he wil be trialed in The Netherlands :laff:, ofcourse, if Bush and his toy boy Blair want to :rolleyes: !

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ph34r teh netherlands!

It was about time though. That man has to rot in a filthy jail for the rest of his life. But knowing our law system he will probably get 25 years or so, but i'm sure those 25 will kill him.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"one night in jail it was getting late,
and he was butt raped by a large in-mate,
and he screamed,
but the guards payed no attention to his cries"

hehehe, well yeah, i think evry1's glad he's been found........

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
have you heard the news? is he really captured this time?

I dunno... it could be him

but it also could be some1 else!

<br><br><br><br><br>

<br><br>
tell me what you think!

Best answers
aww damn......u beat me to making this topic but finally the guy has been captured.......without struggling too. it was prooven to be the real thing and not some fake. the world is happy hes captured. sleep well tonight folks!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yup!
I am really curiouse on whats gonna be next with him
I mean will he be judged in USA or maybe in Iraq?

Best answers
...man you ppl are too paranoid ofcourse its him. Otherwise they wouldnt have announced it. :S So yes its him and yes we got his ass and no he will be tried at the World Court.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm... Went ahead and merged <DeurWaardeR> and Miki800's threads.

However, should this thread degrade to flaming of any users, it will be closed.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Huray for the USA... supreme dictator of the entire world. I don't care one way or the other that he was caught. I mean, so what? So we caught this guy. It took us 13 years and 2 wars, billions and billions of dollars and way too many lives, and all because the US couldn't stay out of other peoples' business. You say, "Next we'll get ___!" and everyone gets excited, but is that the way it's supposed to be? Because we start the war that means we're the right ones?

Either way I agree it's about time they captured Saddam. They look a little less retarded for rushing into the war now that they've proven it only takes this long for them to nab public enemy number 2. It probably is him, but really I don't think it matters. By now I'm sure his aids are running everything for him and they wont care one way or the other if the real Saddam gets captured.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no-way that could be saddam.. for one thing i dont think theyre just going to walk in and say "saddam ur coming with us!". 9 times outve 10 he wouldve had someone covering for him with a huge ass rifle. or a someone with a bomb to throw it or something. i just dont think saddam is the type of guy who is just going to walk away without a fight. i just think this brings more trouble to america. theyre going to come get saddam back, and possibly try to take out the capitol. and im on the east coast >_<

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man, listen to the news. He had 750,000 dollars and a pistol with him, and they caught two other people with him that were guarding him. Listen before you post, its him. Hell, even i'd cooperate if i was in a damn 3ft x 3ft hole and had a bigass beard and a pile of lice in my head.

Best answers
Ok...thy captured him...RAN TESTS on him to see if it actually was him and ya know what?? IT IS HIM! :\ Anyway ya i retract that world court thing. Aha ithought they wre going to but i was like wait wait wait. So i think they are trying him in Iraq...wait no US...no yes no ahh! i unno. :p

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He will probably be tried at the World Court because of the magnitude of the crime.

Best answers
I don't really care what happens to him just as long as it doesn't cause another war :fight:

Best answers
If he is judged in Iraq, They're probably gonna chop of his hands and make him wander through the desert untill he dies or some crazy other law like getting your throat slit with a Dull knife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom