• 13-16

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 17-20

• 21+

• Total voters
Best answers
Okay, I've watched many great animes so far(Love Hina, Yu YU Hakusho, Wolf's Rain, Elfen Lied, FMA, Bleach, and Inuyasha), but most forums seem to pretend that Naruto is the only thing out there.

So is Naruto better then everything else or is it just an overly hyped tv show?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes it is, just stay away from the fillers.

Best answers
Yes it is, just stay away from the fillers.
I've heard that Christions rate Naruto above God.....until the fillers start at EP 140......so should I just watch until 140, and will naruto be the best anime I ever watched, better then everything else?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, In my opinion, Bleach is much better, but only some of the Naruto fillers are good, I stopped watching at episode 200.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've heard that Christions rate Naruto above God.....until the fillers start at EP 140......so should I just watch until 140, and will naruto be the best anime I ever watched, better then everything else?
Depends on what you like. Personally, I don't think Naruto is the best show out there, but it is something worth watching.

Best answers
No, In my opinion, Bleach is much better, but only some of the Naruto fillers are good, I stopped watching at episode 200.
If I watch Naruto, I expect a phnominal anime, since Naruto has more then double the fanbase of Bleach, so will I get that or be dissapointed? Something must make Naruto better then the compitation right?

Best answers
Depends on what you like. Personally, I don't think Naruto is the best show out there, but it is something worth watching.
I'm flexible, I want a show with great action, with no corny humor in the way(DBZ), and good storyline is a must. I watched Love Hina for the comedy, Yu Yu Hakusho for the story, and Elfen lied for the story and animation.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm flexible, I want a show with great action, with no corny humor in the way(DBZ), and good storyline is a must. I watched Love Hina for the comedy, Yu Yu Hakusho for the story, and Elfen lied for the story and animation.
Naruto does have corny humor from time to time, though it's not too bland. The action is pretty good, though you won't see the better fights until later on in the series. The storyline is pretty straight forward in my opinion.

Discord Member
Best answers
It's basically like any other anime. Its in for a few years, then later on dies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, I've watched many great animes so far(Love Hina, Yu YU Hakusho, Wolf's Rain, Elfen Lied, FMA, Bleach, and Inuyasha), but most forums seem to pretend that Naruto is the only thing out there.

So is Naruto better then everything else or is it just an overly hyped tv show?
It's a f*cking amazing anime, that's what it is.

Best answers
Naruto is the modern Dragonball...

if you liked dragonball youll like naruto.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually the fillers start at 136.
Just watch untill 135 and you should be fine, it's a great Anime.

For your question, Alica, I think right now including the fillers and everything it has reached beyond 215, dont know for sure but I know it should be around that number.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally don't give a **** about Naruto.

It's way too popular.

And Narutards piss me off more than anything.

Maybe I'd watch it if I got paid to do so. :p

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Disliking something purely because others like something is quite possibly even more idiotic a concept than liking something only because others do.

Judge things on their own merits.

Is Naruto any good? Yes. Is it as great as people seem to think it (and Bleach, and numerous other animes) is? No, it's not--and they're not. Naruto starts off slowly and picks up steam around 30-ish, and keeps going. It's worth watching, but is hardly ground breaking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not idiotic, because such is merely my opinion.

Everyone's titled to their opinion. :p

I personally think Naruto is way overrated, but at least that's something we can agree on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes Naruto is quite overrated but still wroth watching, personally, all the anime's that you have listed are better than Naruto :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom